Contacting U-Haul Customer Service Center
U-Haul is most commonly recognized as a moving company. The business rents out moving trucks of various sizes to customers moving short or long distances. Rental contracts are generally easy to obtain, but large deposits and per mile fees may be charged for the rental. U-Haul also sells older truck models to consumers and businesses.
Phone Contact Numbers
U-Haul customer service is ready to answer customers call by phone. The customer service number is not the same as the number customers use to book a U-Haul vehicle. We’ve listed the booking number as well for your convenience. The customer service department is open from 4 AM to 11 PM daily, MST.
- U-Haul Customer Service: 1-800-789-3638
- Book a Truck: 1-800-468-4285
- Emergency Assistance: 1-800-528-0355
- Accident Reports: 1-800-528-7134
- Equipments Impounded or Abandoned: 1-888-886-0782
The U-Haul corporate office is located in Phoenix, Arizona. Customers can address communication to corporate headquarters pertaining to all aspects of renting and buying U-Haul. If the letter has anything to do with monetary issues, including payments, credit card transactions or similar, do not send financial details by mail.
U-Haul International2727 N Central AvePhoenix, AZ 85004
U-Haul’s website is at http://www.uhaul.com. The site tells customers about current U-Haul products and services, connects them with customer service via chat and lists all available U-Haul customer service departments. The contact page is a fantastic source of information, especially for renters who’re driving the equipment long distances.
You can also find U-Haul on Twitter at http://twitter.com/UHaul_Cares.
Customer Service Email
U-Haul customer service is available via standard email address or email form. You can access the general customer service email form at http://www.uhaul.com/contact/Email.aspx?Subject=CustomerService.
- Hitches: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Used truck Sales: email@example.com
- Moving Supplies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Moving: email@example.com
- Propane Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Car Share: email@example.com
- U-Haul Jobs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recover Equipment: email@example.com
- Payment Department: firstname.lastname@example.org or Credit_Department@uhaul.com
Our call to U-Haul customer service was not as quick as we’d hoped. If you press 0 the list of options will be restarted, so listen to the options. Press 4 for roadside assistance or emergency help. Press 1 for rental rates, 2 for drop-off locations or 3 for customer assistance. We pressed 3 for customer service and the call was moved directly to an agent named Zach. Zach was extremely helpful locating the nearest U-Haul locations and even offered to update our U-haul account with the new address we’d be moving to. The trouble with the call was that Zach tried to push us for information to book the truck today. Did you have the same experience?