Contacting Universal Studios Customer Service Center
Universal Studios is an amusement and entertainment park located in Florida. There is also a Universal Studios Hollywood, but that one is located in California. Though Disney also operates parks in Florida and California, Universal is a different different company.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
Despite being a huge amusement park, Universal Studios does not have a long list of customer service phone numbers. We found just a few phone numbers travelers could use to find out more information about the park or contact Universal Studios customer service.
- Customer Service: 1-407-224-4233
There are customer service agents available at the above number from 8:30 AM to 7 PM every day of the week.
- General Information: 1-407-363-8000
- Ticket Purchases: 1-407-224-7840
- Reservations (Dining): 1-407-224-4233
- Vacation Packages: 1-877-801-9720
- Vacation Packages TDD: 1-800-447-0672
- Hotel Reservations: 1-888-273-1311
- Group Reservations: 1-866-360-7395
- Merchandise Inquiries: 1-888-762-0820
- Lost and Found Department: 1-407-224-4233
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: 1-407-503-1000
- Hard Rock Hotel: 1-407-503-2000
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: 1-407-503-3000
You can contact Universal Studios by mail. There is more than one available address.
Universal Orlando Resort 1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819-7610
Loews Portofino Bay Hotel 5601 Universal Blvd. Orlando, FL 32819
Hard Rock Hotel 5800 Universal Blvd. Orlando, FL 32819
Loews Royal Pacific Resort 6300 Hollywood Way Orlando, FL 32819
Mail communication should be reserved for general customer service, complaints and compliments. Booking and reservations are handled by phone and email, not standard mail.
To learn more about Universal Studios you can visit the official website at http://www.universalorlando.com. The site does a great job of showing visitors the attractions the park has to offer while easing the process of booking rooms and vacation packages.
Customer Service Email
If you loved your visit to Universal Studios or you hated the time you spent there, customer service needs to know. There is a general email address listed on the Universal Studios website. Emails about billing or problems with credit card or bank statements should not be sent to this email address.
- Customer Satisfaction: http://www.visitorsatisfaction.com/contactus/
Call the General Customer line and press number 3 for the Guest Services department. You will be placed on hold for the next available operator. When the agent answered the call we inquired about processes in place for visitors with disabilities. The agent was happy to address our concerns. She spoke clearly and never pressed for personal information.