Telkom Customer Service
Contacting Telkom Customer Service Center
Telkom is a South African telecommunications company. According to the Telkom customer service website, the company is the only provider of full-service telecommunications products and services. There are four main businesses operating under the Telkom umbrella – residential, business, broadband and wholesale.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
Telkom customer service is all about being there when the consumer needs support. You can call the corporate office, residential office, business office or broadband office – depending on the customer service support you need.
- Directory: 1023
- Talking Yellow Pages: 10118
- International Operator: 10903
- Teleconference: 10116
- Order Phonograms: 1028
- General Information Phonograms: 011-337-9088
- Complaints on Phonograms: 011-333-7188
- Reckless Driving: 0800-124-0000
- Crime Hotline: 0800-124-000
- Balance Inquiry: 012-321-0210
- Free Minutes: 012-321-0211
- Fault Reports: 30591
- Ordering Service: 10210
- International Residential Customer Service: +27-12-311-3911
- Ordering Service: 10217 opt 1
- Faults: 10217 opt 2
- Customer Service: 10217 opt 3
- International Business Customer Service: +27-12-311-3911
- Residential Broadband: 10210
- Business Broadband: 10217
Telkom Attn: Customer Service Private Bag X74 Pretoria, 0001
Customers visiting the official Telkom website http://www.telkom.co.za/ can assess information relating to residential solutions, business solutions, Internet solutions as well as wholesale solutions. Within each category, you will find information relating to the type of services, including campaigns, broadband services and calling plans. If you need additional information relating to products or services, we recommend visiting the Customer Support page.
Customers than cannot connect with the customer service department by email or by phone can connect with a live agent through social media. We noticed several active conversations between customers and the customer service department. After customers post concerns, the customer service department responded within two (2) hours.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TelkomZA
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/telkom-business
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TelkomBusiness
Customer Service Email
We sent a message to the customer service department asking about the early termination fee and any related fees. After sending our message, the customer service department responded within 24 hours. This is great turn around time.
- Residential: http://residential.telkom.co.za/emailcontact-residential/accountForm.htm
- Business: http://business.telkom.co.za/emailcontact-business/accountForm.htm
- Broadband: http://www.do.co.za/broadband/contact-us/
We would not connect with the customer service department by phone. Although we did not have the opportunity to call, the overall experience was better than expected. We were able to reach the customer service department y email and through social media. When you contacted the customer service department, what was the outcome? We want to hear from customers just like you. Take a moment to share your customer service experience with us in the comment section.