Contacting PBS Customer Service Center
PBS, or the Public Broadcast System, is a television network providing educational programming and family-friendly entertainment. The organization is partially funded with government money, which has caused concern as the topic of Presidential debates prior to the 2012 election.
The contact information provided for PBS customer service is limited, but functional. The best means of contacting PBS is social media or email, but you do have the option to call the organization if desired.
Phone Contact Numbers
There is no customer service hours listed for PBS customer service, but there is an answering service to answer your calls after hours.
- PBS Phone Number: 1-703-739-5000
You can also contact the production crew of a particular show if desired.
- American Experience, Antiques Roadshow, NOVA: 1-617-300-5400
- American Masters, Nature: 1-212-560-3000
- PBS Newshour: 1-703-998-2138
You can write to PBS with issues, complaints, compliments and suggestions. Address your letter to:
Public Broadcasting Service2100 Crystal DrArlington, VA 22202
We also noticed some recurring addresses on the contacts page for each PBS programming. We’ve listed these addresses as well for your convenience.
Public Broadcasting ServiceOne Guest StBoston, MA 02135
Public Broadcasting Service825 8th StNew York, NY 10019
Public Broadcasting Service2700 S Quincy St# 250Arlington, VA 22206
The main website for PBS customer service is located at http://www.pbs.org/, but there are other websites available as well, including:
- PBS Kids: http://www.pbskids.org/
- PBS Video: http://video.pbs.org/
- PBS Parents: http://www.pbs.org/parents/
- PBS Teachers: http://www.pbs.org/teachers/
- PBS Arts: http://www.pbs.org/arts/
- PBS Online Shop: http://www.shoppbs.org/home/index.jsp?&utm_source=PBS&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=pbs_home_footer_shoplink
PBS customer service is available on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. You must be logged in to your account to contact the customer service team. Simply send a message directly to PBS or write on the organization’s wall.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pbs
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pbs
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/PBS
Customer Service Email
You can choose to contact PBS customer service by email in several ways. Choose the method that best suits your customer needs.
- Contact a Local Station: http://www.pbs.org/stationfinder/
- Contact a Program: http://www.pbs.org/about/contact/programs/
- Viewer Services: http://www.pbs.org/about/contact/viewer-services/
When we called the PBS customer service line an answering service picked up the call. There are no customer service hours on weekends or holidays, but the hours of operation on weekdays are not listed. We tried to call the other PBS customer service phone numbers, but all were closed for the weekend. Some lines offer brief information about online services and others simply play a closed message and disconnect the call.