Contacting Kayak Customer Service Center
Kayak is a search engine for customers looking for the best rates and deals for travel and accommodations. The service was founded in the early 21st century by the founders of Orbitz, Travelocity and Expedia. The company was subsequently purchased by Priceline.com in late 2012. When searching hundreds of travel sites, customers could potentially have questions or concerns. In the event you do, contact the customer service department by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.
Phone Contact Numbers
- Press inquiries: 1-203-899-3100
Kayak Headquarters55 N Water StSte 1Norwalk, CT 06854
Kayak Technology300 Baker AveSte 380Concord, MA 01742
European HQFraumünsterstrasse 16 8001 ZurichSwitzerland
- Visiting the official Kayak website http://www.kayak.com/ allows customers to compare prices for flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages. You also have the opportunity to search for last –minute deals and promotions.
Do you need real-time responses to your questions and concerns? Contacting Kayak through social media may be the answer you are looking for. When we visited the website, we noticed the company embraces social media. We looked at the individual pages and noticed a healthy form of interaction among customers and customer care agents. You can use the following platforms:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kayak
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kayak
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/kayak
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/kayak
Customer Service Email
There are several ways to connect with the Kayak team. The company offers a customer feedback form as well as what appears to be personal emails for particular departments. We utilized the customer feedback form to send a message asking for information relating to the hours of operation and the response time of the customer support department. On the website, it states the majority of inquiries are answered within 24 hours. We are still waiting for a response.
- Customer Service: http://www.kayak.com/feedback/form
- Press Inquiries: email@example.com
- Press Inquiries (Europe): LauraWatts@text100.com
- Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would have enjoyed contacting the customer service department instead of contacting the media contact department. This is the unfortunate side of some companies; you don’t always get what you want. We called and waited for more than 5 minutes on hold. Without a dedicated customer service department, you are at the mercy of an operator. After the representative answered the call, we asked several questions relating to the lack of customer support. Another negative relating to our experience was the agent could not resolve our concerns. We think the best way to receive a true and honest response from the customer support team is to connect by email or on social media. When you called, was your situation different? Please share your experiences with us. We would appreciate the candor.