Contact Western Massachusetts Electric Customer Service
Contacting Western Massachusetts Electric Customer Service Center
As the name implies, Western Massachusetts Electric (WMECo) serves customers in western Massachusetts with electric service. The company, established in 1886, now serves more than 200,000 customers daily. WMECo plays an important role in the community. Each year employees take part in community volunteer programs and the company donates around $100,000 a year to local programs and organizations.
Phone Contact Numbers
There is no lack of phone numbers for the Western Massachusetts Electric customer service department. If you need to speak with a representative, contact the service center between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday to Friday or 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- Residential Customer Service (Springfield): 1-413-781-4300
- Residential Customer Service (outside of Springfield): 1-877-659-6326
- TTY Customer Service: 1-800-439-2370
- Report Energy Theft: 1-800-286-5350
- Fax: 1-413-787-9352
- Business Customer Service (Springfield): 1-413-504-8020
- Business Customer Service (outside of Springfield): 1-888-783-6610
- Collections (Springfield): 1-413-737-4600
- Collections (outside of Springfield): 1-800-286-2828
- Collections (fax): 1-800-296-0031
- Disconnections: 1-800-791-3380
- Report a Payment: 1-800-791-3369
Patrons can contact Western Massachusetts Electric customer service by mail at:
Western Massachusetts ElectricAttn: Customer Service CenterP.O. Box 2010Springfield, MA 01090-2010
Customers wishing to send payment via mail should not use the customer service address. The mailing address for payments is:
Western Massachusetts ElectricP.O. Box 650851Dallas, TX 75265-0851
Current and potential Western Massachusetts Electric customers can learn more about the company or access an account online using the official website at https://www.wmeco.com. For customers currently served by Western Massachusetts Electric, the log in page is located at https://www.wmeco.com/security/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fSecure%2fforms%2fContactUs.aspx.
Customer Service Email
Western Massachusetts customer service department connects with customers through various specialized contact forms available on the official website. There is no email address for the customer service team.
- Customer Service: https://www.wmeco.com/Secure/forms/ContactUs.aspx
- Repair a Streetlight: https://www.wmeco.com/wms/streetlight.aspx?nl=slr
- Information about Meter: https://www.wmeco.com/Secure/forms/meteroptionsrequest.aspx
- CheckFree Service: https://www.wmeco.com/Secure/forms/CheckFree.aspx
- Report Illegal Activities: https://www.wmeco.com/Secure/forms/ReportEnergyTheft.aspx
The Western Massachusetts Electric customer service line is answered by an automated system. You must speak your options to make it through the automated line. We pressed 0 twice to skip the voice activated system. Our call was transferred to a customer service agent in about one minute. John, the customer service agent we spoke with, was more than willing to talk with us about applying for service. He even offered to send us a paper application when we told him we did not have a personal computer.
Tell us about your experience with Western Massachusetts Electric customer service. Was your agent as helpful as John?Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.