Contacting Vanguard Group Customer Service Center
The Vanguard Group is a multinational investment firm based in the US. The company currently holds more than $2 trillion in assets. The financial services available from Vanguard Group include asset management, brokerage, mutual funds, retirement services and mutual funds. You can also utilize the Vanguard Group to invest in a college savings account. Considering the company manages such a large amount of money, you will want the ability to connect with the customer service team at your leisure. You can contact a customer service agent or the corporate headquarters by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
You can connect with the customer service team Monday through Friday 8am to 10pm; Saturday 9am to 4pm EST.
- Personal Investors: 1-877-662-7447
- Commercial/business Investors: 1-800-523-1036
- Non-Profit Organizations: 1-888-888-7064
- Institutional Consultant: 1-800-585-9787
Customers can reach the customer service department for Financial Advisors Monday through Friday 8:30am to 7pm EST.
- Financial Advisors: 1-800-997-2798
- Client Services: 1-877-662-7447
- Retirement Accounts: 1-800-523-1188
- Brokerage Services: 1-800-992-8327
- Insurance: 1-800-462-2391 or 1-800-522-5555
- Education Services: 1-866-734-4524
- Automated Phone System: 1-800-662-6273
- International: 1-610-669-1000
- TDD: 1-800-749-7273
- Technical Service: 1-888-353-0547
VanguardP.O. Box 1101Valley Forge, PA 19482-1101
Vanguard455 Devon Park DriveWayne, PA 19087-1815
The Vanguard 529 College Savings PlanPO Box 55111Boston, MA 02205-5111
The Vanguard 529 College Savings Plan95 Wells Avenue, Suite 155Newton, MA 02459
Vanguard Investments Canada Inc.155 Wellington Street WestSuite 3720Toronto, ON M5V 3H1
Visit the official Vanguard Group website https://personal.vanguard.com/us/whatweoffer?WT.srch=1 for insight into investing, wealth management and other financial services.
We noticed several social media pages for the Vanguard Group. When we visited each page, we noticed active conversations between the customer service department and customers. We have to note, the social media pages are a great alternative to traditional lines of communication. The response time was within 24 hours of asking questions.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Vanguard
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/vanguard_group
- Twitter Financial Advisors: https://twitter.com/vanguard_fa
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vanguard
- Blog: http://www.vanguardblog.com/
Customer Service Email
There are several ways to connect with the customer service department by email. We sent a message to the customer support team asking for information of the minimum monetary amount needed to be a wealth management customer. We will update you with the outcome. The automated response did not provide a timeframe as to when a customer care agent would respond.
- Financial Advisors: email@example.com
- Key Accounts: Karen_Khalil@Vanguard.com
- Toronto East: Donald_G_Barnett@Vanguard.com
- Toronto West: Jonathan_Needham@Vanguard.com
- Quebec: Richard_Bernard@Vanguard.com
- Prairies: Stacey_Steinberg@Vanguard.com
Contacting the customer service team was easy, but we have to note the answers from the customer service team were a bit out or sorts. We connected with a live agent in less than 2minutes. We called and pressed 0. The operator answered and connected the call to the customer service agent. Our questions surrounded around FDIC insurance. Instead of answering the question, the agent offered to send us a copy of the prospectus. We asked again and the message was the same. We liked the length of the call, but we feel as if a customer service agent should answer the questions presented by a customer or a potential customer. Was your questions answered? We would love to hear your customer service experience. Share your thoughts below in the comment section.