Contacting TXU Energy Customer Service Center
TXU Energy is a competition-driven energy company that strives to win business from competitors. Texas is one of the few states that allow energy competition from multiple companies. The competition should drive prices down because multiple companies have to work for the same customers.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
There are customer service hours listed for business, construction and property management departments, but no hours are listed for residential TXU Energy customer service. That likely means the customer service department is open 24/7.
- Residential Customer Service: 1-972-791-2888 or 1-800-818-6132
- Business Customer Service: 1-888-399-5501 (7 AM to 7 PM M-F)
- Construction Customer Service: 1-800-711-9112 (8 AM to 5:30 PM M-F)
- Property Management Customer Service: 1-877-968-7898 (8 AM to 5 PM M-F)
If you have feedback or a problem you want addressed by the main brass at TXU Energy customer service, you can address your letter to the Executive Office.
TXU Energy Executive Feedback
P.O. Box 650764
Dallas, TX 75262-0764
Go to http://www.txuenergy.com for account and customer service. If you are interested in the plans available from TXU Energy, simply visit the Rates & Plans page and enter your current or future address. Your rates are based on the location of your home. You may have to visit other provider websites to compare TXU Energy rates with outside rates.
Customer Service Email
Customer service emails are sometimes directed through a contact us form and other times through a direct email address. You can choose from the following means of sending email messages to TXU Energy customer service. Make sure to include a valid email address or you’ll never receive a response.
- Residential Customer Service Form: http://www.txu.com/contact/email-form.aspx
- Business Customer Service Form: http://www.txu.com/contact/email-form.aspx?businessType=sm
- Construction Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property Management Customer Care: email@example.com
- Executive Feedback: http://www.txu.com/en/contact/email-form.aspx?requestloc=executive
The TXU Energy customer service options can be bypassed by pressing 0, but you may have to press it a few times before you are transferred. Remember, the company wants to win you over so you’ll choose them over the competition. The agent who answered our call had a strong accent. He would not answer any questions until we gave him an account number or service address.