Contacting Santander Customer Service Center
Santander is a consumer finance company with a main headquarters outside the United States. The company has been gaining strength for quite some time, but a recent influx of mergers in the US has developed Santander into a household name. The company, like many other financial businesses, supports community, education and involvement.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
The main Santander phone number is the Servicing number. This is the phone number that will appear if the bank calls you about your account. When calling make sure you have your account number for verification and security.
- Servicing: 1-888-222-4227
- Funding: 1-800-877-4696
- RoadLoans: 1-888-276-7202
- CarMax Funding: 1-800-378-0949
- Underwriting: 1-888-540-5626
- Titles: 1-800-526-0157
Three addresses are available on the contact page for Santander customer service. The first is a general customer service address and the last is the office of the President of the company. In the middle we’ve listed the payment address because payments should never be sent to customer service.
Santander Consumer USA – Customer ServicePO Box 961245Fort Worth, TX 76161
Santander Consumer USA – Payments PO Box 660633 Dallas, TX 75266
Santander Office of the PresidentPO Box 961245 Fort Worth, TX 76161
The US site for Santander customer service is located at http://www.santanderconsumerusa.com. You can apply for a new loan, log in to your loan account or access online customer service from this page. You can also check out how Santander works in the community.
Customer Service Email
There are email forms available for various Santander departments. Customers should use the customer service form only – the others are for expressly dedicated contact.
- Customer Service: http://www.santanderconsumerusa.com/customers/contact-customer-service?recipients=CustomerService
- Employment Inquiry: http://www.santanderconsumerusa.com/customers/contact-customer-service?recipients=Employment
- Investors: http://www.santanderconsumerusa.com/customers/contact-customer-service?recipients=InvestorRelations
- Marketing and Sales: http://www.santanderconsumerusa.com/customers/contact-customer-service?recipients=Marketing
- Media: http://www.santanderconsumerusa.com/customers/contact-customer-service?recipients=MediaInquiries
- Office of the President: OOPOFFICE@santanderconsumerusa.com
The Santander Office of the President is the only contact listed as a direct email. This address is listed under the Customer Complaints tab of the site.
We recommend customers know exactly what department they want to contact prior to calling the customer support hotline. The reason being is the automated system is long and confusing. We attempted several times to press 0 in order to reach the operator to no avail. Finally we decided to wait, more than 7 minutes to be exact, for an agent to answer the call.
When the agent answered the call, we asked if the company provided payment assistance programs for customers facing financial hardships. We are delighted to report Santander provides several options for payment assistance. The company provides options, including, extended payment, reduced interest payments and changing the due dates. The overall experience was better than expected. How was your experience? Comment below.