Contact Samsung Customer Service
Contacting Samsung Customer Service Center
Samsung is a major player in the electronics, mobile phone, tablet and computer market. In addition to user-friendly electronics, the company also offers washers, dryers and printers. Samsung has not always been on the top of the electronics food chain, but over the last few of the company’s 70-year existence, technological advances and amazing consumer electronics have boosted the company’s place in the world.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
Samsung customer service is available for each of the consumer product lines. Hours of availability differ between customer service departments.
- Mobile Phones: 1-888-987-4357 – Mon to Fri 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. and Sat to Sun 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST
- Samsung Applications: 1-888-899-7609 – Mon to Sun 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. EST.
- Laptops, Printers and Tablets (WIFI): 1-800-726-7864 – Mon to Sun 24 hours
- Other Samsung Products: 1-800-726-7864 – Mon to Fri 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. and Sat to Sun 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST
- Hard Disks: 1-800-732-4283
- TTY: 1-888-899-7608 – Mon to Sun 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
There is no direct address for Samsung customer service, but customers can address their letter to:
Samsung Attn: Customer Service 105 Challenger Rd. Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
There is an official website for the Samsung company name at http://www.samsung.com/us/. This website offers detailed information about Samsung cell phones, televisions and the new Smart TVs, including troubleshooting and customer service advice at http://www.samsung.com/us/support/. If your Samsung device is registered with Samsung and you need service or repair, you can schedule a repair appointment directly from the official website.
Social media is worth more than sharing personal updates and photos. Businesses utilize the connections with customers to broaden customer service options. In the case of Samsung customer service, customers can connect on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SamsungUSA
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/samsungtweets
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/samsungusatube
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104794915167914988036
Customer Service Email
We found three important email contacts for Samsung customer service. The first is available for customers with product support questions. The second handles order questions via the sales department and the third is a direct line to Samsung supervisors and the executive team.
- Product Support: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/email/product/
- Direct Sales: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services
- Voice of Customer: https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=1&titleCode=1
Samsung customer service is controlled by an automated system that does not allow customers to press 0 to skip options. You will have to listen for the Samsung device you have and make a choice or the call will be disconnected. The automated system will repeat the list of options twice before disconnecting the call.