Contacting OfficeMax.com Customer Service Center
OfficeMax.com is the online office supply superstore. The company merged with Office Depot in 2013 and is currently one of the largest office supplies distributers in the world. If you have a question of concern, you have the opportunity to connect with the customer service department by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 5:30am to 11pm, CST.
- Customer Service: 1-800-283-7674
- Corporate Headquarters: 1-877-633-4236
OfficeMax Corporate Headquarters 263 Shuman Blvd. Naperville, IL 60563
In the event you need to reach a distribution center, visit here http://about.officemax.com/html/officemax_us_distribution.shtml. If you are looking for a retail outlet, visit here http://www.officemax.com/storelocator/storeLocatorHome.jsp.
Customers visiting OfficeMax.com have the opportunity to purchase office supplies, technology solutions, as well as furniture and accessories. When you visit the website http://www.officemax.com/, you can look through the categories of use the search function to look for item based upon item number or keyword. In the event you frequent OfficeMax.com, we suggest signing up for the MaxPerks Program. Thus program allows customers to earn points to use toward future purchases.
If you have a question of concern, you have the opportunity to connect with the customer service team through social media. You will notice several conversations in which the customer service team replied to concerns within 60 minutes.
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/officemax?cm_re=homepage-_-socialbar-_-linkedin&cm_sp=homepage-_-generic-_-linkedin
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officemax?cm_re=homepage-_-socialbar-_-facebook&cm_sp=homepage-_-generic-_-facebook
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/officemaxdeal?cm_re=homepage-_-socialbar-_-twitter&cm_sp=homepage-_-generic-_-twitter
Customer Service Email
We sent a message to the customer service department asking about the price match guarantee. We wanted to know if the policy applied to stores of just the website. After sending out message, the customer service department replied with an automated message stating the customer service team would reply to our concerns within 48 hours.
- General Inquiry: https://www.officemax.com/customerservice/generalInquiry.jsp?tabType=general
- Order Inquiry: https://www.officemax.com/customerservice/orderInquiry.jsp?tabType=orderInquiry
- Price Match: https://www.officemax.com/customerservice/priceMatch.jsp?tabType=priceMatch
- Product Inquiry: https://www.officemax.com/customerservice/productInquiry.jsp?tabType=productInquiry
- Return Merchandise: https://www.officemax.com/customerservice/returnMerchandise.jsp?tabType=returnMerchandise
- Ordering Online: https://www.officemax.com/customerservice/orderingOnline.jsp?tabType=orderingOnline
We called the customer service hotline and encountered a lengthy automated response system. If you are a current customer, press one (1). In the event you need to check the status of your existing order, press two (2). Additional options followed, but we selected zero (0) in order to bypass the system and reach the operator. After a short wait, we reached the customer service team. The agent answered the call and we asked several questions relating to the return policy. The agent answered our questions and ended the call. The overall experience was better than expected. Were you satisfied with the level of service provided by the Officemax.com customer service team? We want to hear from customers just like you. Take a moment to share your thoughts with us in the comment section.