Contact Home Depot Credit Customer Service
Contacting Home Depot Credit Customer Service Center
Home Depot Credit is available for personal and commercial customers. Personal and commercial credit cards are controlled by Citibank, so the application process is not handled by Home Depot. The Home Depo Project Loan program may be controlled by Citibank as well, but there is no online application for the loan. Customers must visit the local store to apply for a project loan.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
Each of the Home Depot Credit customer service lines offers a different set of operational hours. We have included the hours of operation for each department next to the contact phone number.
- Consumer Credit Cards: 1-866-875-5488 Mon to Sat 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. Sun 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Consumer Credit Cards Canada: 1-800-747-3787 Mon to Sat 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. Sun 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Home Depot Project Loans: 1-877-476-3860 Mon to Sat 8 .m. to 12 a.m. Sun 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Commercial Revolving Credit: 1-866-875-5489 Mon to Fri 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sat and Sun 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Commercial Revolving Credit Canada: 1-800-668-5336 Mon to Fri 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sat and Sun 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Commercial Credit Accounts: 1-866-875-5490 Mon to Fri 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Commercial Credit Accounts Canada: 1-888-308-5080 Mon to Fri 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
There is a mailing address listed on all credit applications for Home Depot Credit customer service. The customer service for the credit accounts is handled by the bank that approves and funds the credit cards – Citibank.
Home Depot Credit Program Attn: Customer Service P.O. Box 653054 Dallas, TX 75265
You can read more about each of the credit programs and contact Home Depot Credit customer service on the official website at http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/catalog/servlet/ContentView?pn=Credit_Center. This page of the website is the Credit Center where all credit card information is listed. The main website for Home Depot is available at http://www.homedepot.com.
There are no social media pages for Home Depot Credit, but there are social pages for Home Depot.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/homedepot
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HomeDepot
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/homedepot
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/homedepot
Customer Service Email
You can attempt to contact Home Depot Credit customer service by directly your email to the Home Depot customer service department. The representatives will not be able to answer financial questions, but they may be able to answer general questions about the programs.
- Contact Form:
Home Depot Credit customer service requires you to press 1 for English then press 1 for account assistance or 2 for help with online accounts. There is no general customer service contact available from the option menu. We pressed 0 to speak with a representative and the call was transferred to an agent. We were placed on hold and that’s where we stayed for the next 5:48. The agent was nice enough, but when we requested an application by mail she kept telling us to visit the store or the website.