Contacting First Data Customer Service Center
First Data is a payment processor that works with companies to make integration of new payment technologies flawless. The financial company also works on improving the customer experience to help consumers save money and increase the value of every transaction.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Read through the contact details closely; there are many options to choose from. If you have any questions about who should address your concern, contact First Data corporate.
Phone Contact Numbers
First Data customer service is broken into individual categories based on the area of the business you need to contact. According to the customer service page, if you have any trouble figuring out where to call contact the corporate office and they’ll help you find your way.
- Corporate Office: 1-800-735-3362
Merchant Customer Service
- Global Gateway: 1-888-477-3611
- Global Leasing: 1-877-257-2094
- Payment Software: 1-800-365-1998
- Sales Inquiries: 1-866-382-8643
- Prepaid Support: 1-877-848-8970
- Vendor Integration: 1-866-351-9981
- TeleCheck: 1-800-835-3243
Financial Institution Customer Service
- Healthcare Support, Debit Cards and Card Issuance: 1-800-337-1222
- Analytics and Data: 1-800-337-1222
- ATM and Debit Help Desk: 1-877-866-7827
- Instant Cash Clients: 1-800-641-0035
- STAR: 1-877-866-7827
- TeleCheck: 1-800-835-3243
Government Customer Service
- General Inquiries: 1-404-890-2300
- Investor Relations
- US: 1-888-427-4468
- International: 1-402-777-2911
- Ethics: 1-800-337-3366
First Data encourages customers to contact corporate office for help with First Data products and services. If you’d rather write than call, send your letter to:
First Data Corporate5565 Glenridge Connector NESte 2000Atlanta, GA 30342
The official site for First Data is available at http://www.firstdata.com. The site is not particularly customer friendly, but there are some references to the work First Data is doing to improve the consumer experience in retail stores.
Customer Service Email
We found more than a few customer service email addresses listed on the First Data customer service site. We listed all contact emails below.
- Media Relations: email@example.com
- Social Media: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investor Relations: email@example.com
- Phishing: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also a customer service contact form located on the General Inquiries page. When all else fails, use this form to request contact information about your situation.
First Data corporate office is the starting point for customer service if you’re questioning what department you need to contact. You can press 0 to skip the list of options, but if the operator is on the phone your call will be disconnected. The corporate phone number appears to be nothing more than a routing line that connects customers to one of the other call centers listed above. You can attempt to contact someone at corporate, but we called three times and never talked to a live person.