Contact Endeavour Energy Customer Service
Contacting Endeavour Energy Customer Service Center
Endeavour Energy is a residential and commercial energy company supplying more than two million customers in some of the most popular and fast-growing areas of Australia. Endeavour Energy is constantly working to improve infrastructure by upgrading lines, meters and substations.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
There are no hours for the general Endeavour Energy customer service department, but the emergency department is open 24 hours a day. There are two numbers listed for the company headquarters.
- General Customer Service: 131-081
- Emergencies: 131-003
- Emergencies (NSW): 132-500
If you have an issue that needs to be addressed at the corporate level, contact the Endeavour Energy headquarters between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Head Office: 131-081 or 02-9853-6666
Endeavour EnergyAttn: Customer ServiceP.O. Box 6366Blacktown NSW 2148
Endeavour EnergyAttn: Billing and PaymentsLocked Bag W103Sydney NSW 1292
We located the official website for Endeavour Energy online at http://www.endeavourenergy.com.au. There is a ton of information to sort through, but the Quicklinks to the right of the page help ease navigation. When in doubt, click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Special areas of the website offering important information to Endeavour Energy customers include:
Power Outages: http://www.endeavourenergy.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/ee/nsw/nsw+homepage/ournetworknav/power+outages/power+outages
Customer Service Email
Endeavour Energy customer service offers not one but five customer service forms. Choose the form that best describes the reason you are contacting Endeavour Energy customer service. Before sending the form to customer service, remember to leave out personal and financial information. Customers can include an account number to help customer service find the account in question, but banking and financial information cannot be safely sent via email.
- Feedback: http://www.endeavourenergy.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/ee/NSW/NSW+Homepage/aboutUsNav/Contact+Us/Online+feedback+form/
- Ask a Question: http://www.endeavourenergy.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/ee/NSW/NSW+Homepage/aboutUsNav/Contact+Us/Email+query/
- Report Streetlight Out: http://www.endeavourenergy.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/ee/nsw/nsw+homepage/aboutusnav/contact+us/report+street+lighting+out
- Report Corruption: http://www.endeavourenergy.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/ee/NSW/NSW+Homepage/aboutUsNav/Contact+Us/Report+corruption/
- File a Complaint: http://www.endeavourenergy.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/ee/nsw/nsw+homepage/aboutusnav/contact+us/complaints+form
When it comes to customer service, the customer is always right. We try to call all customer service phone numbers to find the fastest way through the automated maze of options so you can contact the customer service agent you need with ease. Endeavour Energy is an Australian company, which means we need your help. Leave a comment below about your customer service experience. Were you treated well when you called Endeavour Energy? Were you able to skip through the automated options by pressing 0 once or twice? Tell the world your story.