Contact E.On Customer Service
Contacting E.On Customer Service Center
E.On is a gas and electric company in the United Kingdom. The company aims to provide customers with clean, reliable energy for generations to come. In addition to supplying energy and gas, the company also offers central heating care with a comprehensive service plan so customers never have to worry about high repair bills again.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
E.On customer service is available to help you with your account, take a payment or adjust your energy or gas service from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Friday and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday.
- Payments: 0333-2024-606
- New Customers: 0333-202-4610
- Moving: 0333-202-4643
- Prepayment Assistance (Electric): 0333-202-4651
- Prepayment Assistance (Gas): 0333-202-4694
- Staywarm Program: 0333-202-4645
- Staywarm Program (Minicom): 0800-056-6560
- Central Heating Care: 0845-872-8593
- International Customer Service: +44 (0) 115-843-4373
- Electric Emergency: https://www.eonenergy.com/for-your-home/help-and-support (enter your zip code for the contact number)
- Gas Emergency: 0800-111-999
- Complaint Advisor: 0345-300-6301
- Director of Customer Service: 0345-302-4340
Letters to E.On customer service should be addressed to the consumer relations department. This address is not the address consumers should use to make a payment. Always send your payment to the billing address listed on your bill or in your e-bill.
E.OnP.O. Box 7750NottinghamNG1 6WR
If you need help with a customer service issue you can write directly to the Director of Customer Service at:
E.ONAttn: Customer Service DirectorP.O. Box 9069NottinghamNG1 9BU
For more information on E.On customer service, check out the official website at http://www.eon-uk.com/. From the front page of the website customers can access the energy website at http://www.eonenergy.com/ or the company website at http://www.eon.com/en.html. The energy website is where consumers log in to access account information, make payments or request changes to their energy and gas accounts.
Customer Service Email
If you have an account with E.On you can contact customer service using the online email form. The form requires your name, email address and telephone number. If you are inquiring about your account, fill in the account number so the customer service representative can pull up your account more quickly.
- Customer Service: https://www.eonenergy.com/for-your-home/contact-us
You can also request help via Twitter by sending a message to @EONhelp between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday to Friday or 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Saturday. Twitter help is not online on Sundays.
We need your help telling consumers about E.On customer service. Do you have experience with the energy company’s customer service team? If so, please leave a comment below telling others about your experience – good or bad.