Contacting DoubleTree Customer Service Center
DoubleTree is a brand of hotels by Hilton. The DoubleTree name is on more than 300 hotels located in more than 20 countries. Customer service is a huge part of the DoubleTree and Hilton brands that they have a program designed just for the purpose of providing great customer service. The program is called CARE – Create a Rewarding Experience.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
There are no hours of operation listed, DoubleTree customer service is likely open 24 hours, but there are plenty of phone numbers to call.
- DoubleTree Phone Number: 1-800-222-8733
- Online Reservations: 1-800-560-7753
- TTY: 1-800-368-1133
- International Reservations: 00-1-800-560-7753
- Reservations by Phone: 1-800-445-8667
- Hilton Honors: 1-800-548-8690
- Group Planning: 1-800-321-3232
- Travel Agent Hotline: 1-800-873-1215 or 1-703-480-6916
- Corporate: 1-703-883-1000
You won’t find an address listed on the customer support page of the DoubleTree site, but you will find an address customers can use on the Hilton Corporation site.
Hilton WorldwideAttn: DoubleTree Customer Service7930 Jones Branch Dr#1100McLean, VA 22102
There is a dedicated website for DoubleTree hotels by Hilton located at http://doubletree.hilton.com. The gives visitors a chance to research rooms, book hotel stays and contact customer service. There is also a detailed explanation of the Best Rate Guarantee. According to the guarantee, if you book through Hilton or DoubleTree and you find another price that’s lower than the direct booking price, you can submit a claim form and receive the difference plus $50 US back for the trouble.
DoubleTree may be a brand of Hilton Hotel, but there are dedicated social media pages for customers who want to gain access to special deals and additional customer service options.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Doubletree
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/doubletree
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DoubletreeHotels?ob=video-mustangbase
Customer Service Email
DoubleTree customer service is available by email. Two contacts are via contact forms on the DoubleTree and Hilton sites and the third is a direct email address for the Hilton Honors program.
- Customer Service: http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/feedback/guest_assistance.jhtml;jsessionid=WS4T3ICXELHMYCSGBJF2VCQ
- Best Rate Claim Form: http://hiltonworldwide.hilton.com/en/ww/ourbestrates/claimform.jhtml;jsessionid=WS4T3ICXELHMYCSGBJF2VCQ
- Hilton Honors: firstname.lastname@example.org
The available options from DoubleTree are simple and easy to follow. Customers will not be bogged down with a lengthy list of options, just five. Customers should listen carefully as to not select the incorrect department. For instance, the system tells customers to press 4 if they have additional questions. If you do, this is the right option. If you are attempting to contact the customer service department, you will need to press 0 and wait for a live agent. Don’t fret, we waited less than 30 seconds prior to speaking with the customer support team. After speaking the agent, we felt the customer service department at DoubleTree was doing customer service by the book. Did you fell the same way? Take a second to comment below.