Contacting Ameriprise Customer Service Center
Ameriprise is a financial company offering retirement, investment and banking solutions for personal and business customers. In addition to financial support, Ameriprise also offers customers home and auto insurance.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
You can contact Ameriprise customer service for each of the company departments. Each of the phone numbers is listed under a main category. Look for your category then contact the best number for your financial issue.
Home and Auto Insurance
- Quotes: 1-800-842-3344
- Customer Service: 1-800-535-2001
- Claims: 1-800-872-5246
- Customer Service: 1-888-356-1006
- Home Loan Accounts (before 8/8/12): 1-855-340-4663
- Home Loan Accounts (after 8/7/12): 1-888-610-7157
- Mastercard: 1-866-483-8434
- Debit Mastercard: 1-888-356-1006
- Rewards: 1-877-264-3044
- Express Gold: 1-800-653-6051
- Platinum AmEx: 1-800-615-0403
- Ameriprise One: 1-800-297-7378
- Other: 1-800-862-7919
There are mailing addresses for the home/auto, banking and credit card divisions of Ameriprise customer service. Do NOT write your social security number or any account numbers in your letter. Phone customer service or visit a local branch.
Ameriprise Auto and Home Insurance3500 Packerland DrDe Pere, WI 54115
Ameriprise Financial – Banking834 Ameriprise Financial CenterMinneapolis, MN 55474
Ameriprise Bank Credit Cards834 Ameriprise Financial CenterMinneapolis, MN 55474
The main page of the Ameriprise customer service website is available at http://www.ameriprise.com/. There is also a support page at http://www.ameriprise.com/customer-service/. The support page is home to all the contact information for Ameriprise, though local branch contacts may be available to the customer.
Ameriprise is not available on Twitter, the leading customer service social network, but the company can be found on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ameriprise
- LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/company/ameriprise-financial-services-inc
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/Ameriprise
Customer Service Email
- Home and Auto Insurance: http://www.ameriprise.com/amp_apps/global/customer-service/contact-us-form-5.asp
- Email: http://www.ameriprise.com/amp_apps/global/customer-service/contact-us-form-2.asp
- Investing: http://www.ameriprise.com/amp_apps/global/customer-service/contact-us-form-4.asp
- Website Questions: http://www.ameriprise.com/amp_apps/global/customer-service/contact-us-form-2.asp
Financial services are a joy to call. There is something about the companies where there an intrinsic level of detail and organization, even in the automated system. We called. Even though the automated system provided several options, we were never confused. After selecting the appropriate option for the customer service department, we waited for a bit. The wait time was approximately 3 minutes.
After the customer service agent answered the call, we asked about financial services. In particular, we wanted to know the security measures associated with the investing. The agent told us there are no safety nets in place when investing through the company. The investor assumes the risk. Although we didn’t like the answer, the customer service agent was honest, pleasant and knowledgeable about the products and services. Do you care to comment on your customer service experience? Share your story below.