Contacting American Eagle Outfitters Customer Service Center
American Eagle Outfitters is a brand of apparel designed for young men and women. The company operates locations in the United States and Canada, as well as operates AE.com. If you have concerns or questions, reach out to the customer service department through social media, traditional mail, email or by phone.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
When you connect with the customer service department by phone, you will notice the company offers several phone numbers. If you are an AE.com customer, you can reach out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are an American Eagle credit card customer, you can contact the customer service department Monday through Saturday 8am to 11pm and Sunday 9am to 9pm, EST. If you are an AE Rewards customer, you can contact the customer service department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Customer Service: 1-888-232-4535
- AE Credit Cards: 1-800-843-0875
- AE Rewards: 1-800-340-0532
Customers have the opportunity to connect with the customer service department or the corporate team by sending correspondence to the corporate headquarters. The customer service department attempts to reply to your concerns within 7 to 10 business days.
AE Customer Service 77 Hot Metal St. Pittsburgh, PA 15203
American Eagle Outfitters Canada Customer Relations 450 Courtneypark Dr. West Mississauga, Ontario L5W 1Y6
AE Credit Card & Quick Credit GEMB P.O. Box 530942 Atlanta GA, 30353-0942
AE Visa Card P.O. Box 960013 Orlando, FL 32896-0013
Customers visiting the official American Eagle Outfitters website http://www.ae.com/web/index.jsp, have the opportunity to purchase apparel for men and women. The available categories include jeans, shirts, gifts and clearance merchandise. If you create an account, you have the opportunity to track your existing order as well as receive deals and promotions. The website also features several ways to connect with the customer service department.
You have the opportunity to contact the customer service department through social media. You will notice the customer service department attempts to reply to your concerns within 24 hours.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/americaneagle?navdetail=footer:c3:p8
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aeo?navdetail=footer:c3:p9
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/americaneagle?navdetail=footer%3Ac3%3Ap10
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/americaneagle/
- Tumblr: http://aeostyle.tumblr.com/?navdetail=footer:c3:p13
Customer Service Email
Customers have several ways to contact the customer service department through email. After you send you message, the customer service department replies to your concerns within 24 hours.
- Online Orders: http://www.ae.com/web/contact/aboutorder.jsp
- AE Merchandise: http://www.ae.com/web/contact/feedback_merchandise.jsp
- AE.com: http://www.ae.com/web/contact/feedback_aecom.jsp
- AE Stores: http://www.ae.com/web/contact/feedback_stores.jsp
- Technical Support: http://www.ae.com/web/contact/tech_issues.jsp
- AE Credit Card: http://www.ae.com/web/contact/clearcard.jsp
- AE Rewards: http://www.ae.com/web/contact/aerewards.jsp
When you call the customer service hotline, you have two (2) options. If you need to place an order, press one (1). If you need to connect with the customer service department, press two (2). After making our selection, we reached a live agent within 30 seconds. By the end of the call, the customer service department answered all of our concerns. Were you satisfied with the level of care from the American Eagle Outfitters customer service team? Take a few moments to share your thoughts with us in the comment section.
I am inquiring to see if your business ever makes charitable contributions to local non for profit organizations. I run a benefit in memory of my brother annually with all proceeds going to a great local non for profit organization and we are looking for the help of great businesses like yours to make our event a success. I am able to provide a formal letter, along with a 501c describing the event. Thank you in advance.