Contacting Vodafone Customer Service Center
Vodafone is a cell phone company that operates internationally in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. They offer personal and business mobile solutions. The official website for Vodafone offers central contact information. From that central location, customers around the world can access information about service in their area or be connected to a local Vodafone customer service center.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
The central phone number for Vodafone customer service connects customers to England. There are also contact phone numbers for a variety of other locations.
- Central Vodafone Switchboard: +44 (0) 1635 33251
- Albania: +35542283072
- Australia: 1300 650 410
- Czech Republic: 800 77 00 77
- Egypt: 888 (mobile) or 16888 (landline)
- Germany: 1212 (mobile) or 0800 1721212 (landline)
- Ghana: 100 (general inquiries) or 212 (Blackberry inquiries) or 0302200200 (corporate)
- Greece: 1283 (free general information) or 13830 (fee-based)
- Hungary: 1270 (free general information) or 06/1288 to 1270 (fee-based)
- India: 111 (from mobile phone)
- Ireland: 1907 (from mobile phone) or 1800 22 55 88 (sales support)
- Italy: 190 (from mobile phone) or +39 349 2000 190 (from foreign phone)
- Malta: 247 (from mobile phone) or (356) 9999 9247
- Netherlands: 1200 (from mobile phone) or 0900-0940 (from landline)
- New Zealand: 777 (from mobile phone) or 0800 800 021 (from landline)
- Portugal: 9 16 12 (from mobile phone) or +351911691200
- Qatar: 111 (from mobile phone) or 800 7111
- Romania: *222 (from mobile phone)
- South Africa: 082 111
- Turkey: 05463542542
- United Kingdom: 191 (from mobile phone) or 08700 700191
Contacting customer service via mail involves sending a letter to the England address where the central office for Vodafone is located.
Vodafone Group Plc
There are multiple websites for Vodafone. You can find links for all international websites at the bottom of the main Vodafone website here: http://www.vodafone.com. From the main website, customers can find contact information for the central office, but they cannot sign up for Vodafone service or log in to their account. This website is all about media, investors, careers and company history.
Customer Service Email
There is no customer email listed on the Vodafone website and you may not easily find an email address. There is a section of the website dedicated to fraud emails and scams using Vodafone email addresses. These include asking customers for personal information.
Unfortunately, we were unable to contact the customer service line for Vodafone. All of their service lines are international. There is no number for the USA.
Have you bought Vodafone products? Tell us your story.