Contacting Toshiba Customer Service Center
Toshiba is an electronics company that specializes in computers and televisions. It is also one of the few companies that publishes tons of customer contact information. If you need product support, customer support, or support downloads, you can find them on the Toshiba website.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
There are Toshiba customer service phone numbers for all Toshiba products. We also found contact phone numbers for international Toshiba offices.
- Computers: 1-800-457-7777
- Televisions: 1-800-631-3811
- Projectors: 1-877-523-8324
- Camileo Camcorders: 1-888-592-0944
- Dynadock Docking Stations: 1-888-592-0944
- Accessories: 1-888-592-0944
- USB Hard Drives: 1-888-592-0944
- Argentina: 0 800 666 3701
- Bolivia: 800 100 684
- Chile: 800 64 6526
- Colombia: 01 800 912 0539
- Costa Rica: 0 800 011 1123
- Dominican Republic: 1 888 862 3225
- Ecuador: 949 587 6834
- El Salvador: 800 6601
- Guatemala: 1 800 624 0114
- Honduras: 949 587 6836
- Panama: 00 8000 44 7813
- Paraguay: 009 800 441 0059
- Peru: 0 800 5 3817
- Uruguay: 000 411 002 2297
- Venezuela: 0 800 100 8819
In addition to the phone numbers for customer service support, Toshiba also accepts customer service requests at the Irvine office.
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc
Digital Products Division
9740 Irvine Boulevard
Irvine, CA 92618-1697
Customers and potential customers can access the official website for Toshiba at http://www.toshiba.com/tai/. The official website offers customers a means of researching consumer and business products as well as support for Toshiba products they already own. If you click on the Services & Support link at the top of the page you can access customer service.
Customer Service Email
There is no customer service email listed on the Toshiba customer service page. We have contacted Toshiba via Facebook to find out if there is a dedicated email address or a contact form for customers to use online.
- Toshiba on Facebook: You can visit the Toshiba page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ToshibaUSA to ask questions about products and services.
The Toshiba customer service line was answered by an automated response. We had to wait for all the options to play out before we could choose one. When we pushed 0, it directed us to a representative. It took about one minute and 20 seconds for us to be connected. The representative spoke in clear English.
Have you bought Toshiba products? Have you experienced trouble with Toshiba? Tell us your story.