Contacting Six Flags Customer Service Center
Six Flags is an amusement park with locations in Maryland, California, Texas, New Jersey and Illinois – among MANY other locations. Some of the amusement park rides are similar, but others are location-specific, so some roller coaster addicts travel all over the US just to say they’ve ridden all the Six Flags rides.
Phone Contact Numbers
The Six Flags phone number list we’ve provided is for the main office and all US/Canada locations. If you don’t see the Six Flags phone number you need, visit that National Contact page for a complete listing and address information. There is an extension listed after some phone numbers. This extension is for the Guest Relations department.
- Six Flags America: 1-301-249-1500 X 3289
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom: 1-707-644-4000 X 374
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas: 1-210-697-5000
- Six Flags Great Adventure: 1-732-928-1821 X 2838
- Six Flags Great America: 1-847-249-4636
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – TX: 1-817-265-3356 X 3867
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – CA: 1-661-255-4527 or 4103
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – NJ: 1-732-928-2000 X 1821
- Six Flags Magic Mountain: 1-661-255-4100
- Six Flags Mexico: 52-55-53-39-36-00 X 1426 or 1234
- Six Flags New England: 1-413-789-9300
- Six Flags Over Georgia: 1-770-739-3400 X 3298
- Six Flags Over Texas: 1-817-938-5300 X 3139
- Six Flags St Louis: 1-636-938-5300 X 397
- Six Flags White Water: 1-770-590-4067
- Six Flags Wild Safari: 1-732-928-200202 X 2838
- The Great Escape (Splashwater Kingdom): 1-518-792-3500 X 3269
- La Ronde: 1-514-397-2001 X 2623
The mailing addresses for each for each of the Six Flags parks are listed on the official website, but we think you’d rather contact the big bosses than the little bosses with your problem or praise. Here are two mailing address for Six Flags corporate.
Six Flags Corporate924 Ave J EGrand Prairie, TX 75050
Six Flags Corporate230 Park Ave16th FlNew York, NY 10169
Check out everything Six Flags has to offer on the official website at http://www.sixflags.com. You can find your nearest park, plan your Six Flags trip and even purchase your tickets online. If you have a large family, plan on traveling for a group meeting or organization, check out the group rates for large ticket purchases.
Customer Service Email
There is also a contact form listed on the Six Flags corporate website. You can access the contact form at http://www.sixflags.com/national/footerNav/contact.aspx. We decided to contact the customer service team about roller coaster maintenance and cleaning to test how long it takes to answer a customer question.
The corporate officers receive customer service email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The call to Six Flags was a bit challenging. Considering Six Flags closes during select seasons, we afraid our call would go unanswered. Fortunately, the customer service team answered the call. Our question to them was, does the customer service department close when the park closes? The agent answered no. The customer service team is available by phone, email, traditional mail or through social media throughout the business day.
Have you had a different experience with the customer service department at Six Flags? Share your thoughts with us.