Contacting Royal Caribbean Customer Service Center
Royal Caribbean is a cruise line that offers day cruises, short weekend cruises and longer cruises for vacation, business and leisure of all kinds. Vacation opportunities are available from Alaska to the Panama Canal with ports of call on the east and west coasts of the US.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
According to the Royal Caribbean customer service page, customers can call 24/7 for problems, concerns and to book their next cruise vacation.
- Customer Service: 1-866-562-7625
- Customer Service (outside the US): 1-305-341-0204
If you are calling from outside the US, you need to call between the hours of 9 AM and 6 PM Monday to Friday (EST). Other phone numbers listed for your support include:
- Website Questions: 1-800-398-9819
- Brochures: 1-800-521-8611
- Custom Flights: 1-800-636-2440
- Travel Assistance (Day of Travel): 1-800-256-6649
- Lost and Found: 1-800-256-6649
- Crown and Anchor: 1-800-526-9723
- Corporate Guest Relations: 1-800-256-6649
Hours for the corporate guest relations department at Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM and Saturday/Sunday from 9 AM to 7 PM. All hours are EST. International customer service is also available in various countries.
- Italy: 848-000-97
- United Kingdom: 01-932-8205286
- Norway: 47-22-51-37-80
- Germany: 069-920071-0
- Spain: 34-902-345-135
- France: 33-1-55-27-89-97
- Asia Pacific: 65-6305-0033
- China: 86-4008-850-288
- Australia: 61-2-433-15400
- Brasil: 55-11-4949-3100
- Mexico: 55-9178-0401
Royal Caribbean accepts customer contact by mail at the Crown and Anchor Society address in Miami, Florida.
Crown and Anchor Society
P.O. Box 026053
Miami, FL 33102-6053
Letters can also be addressed to the corporate office at:
Corporate Guest Relations
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
It could taken up to 14 days to receive a response from this address, according to the Royal Caribbean customer service department.
Customers visiting the official Royal Caribbean website http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do have the ability to plan a cruise, locate promotional deals and gifts, learn about boarding procedures as well as contact the customer support team. Customers can also keep the conversation going when the visit the Facebook page or the Twitter page.
Customer Service Email
You can email the Crown and Anchor society for customer service at: email@example.com. If you have questions or concerns about your cruise and the cruise is already complete, contact Royal Caribbean customer service using the email form for Post Cruise Questions.
Other email address include:
- Italy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- United Kingdom: email@example.com
- Norway: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Germany: email@example.com
- Spain: firstname.lastname@example.org
- France: email@example.com
- Asia Pacific: APACRes@rcclapac.com
- China: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australia: email@example.com
- Brazil: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mexico: email@example.com
You can skip all the listed options on the Royal Caribbean customer service line by pressing 0 as soon as the automated system picks up the call. We waited on hold for less than one minute before Peter answered our call. We asked Peter if we could leave port in the United States for a destination outside the US and travel without a passport as long as we never left the boat. He told us that all trips to destinations within passport laws would require a valid passport.