Contacting PSE&G Customer Service Center
PSE&G is part of a family of companies that includes PSE&G, PSEG Power, PSEG Energy and PSEG Services. All companies operate under the same corporate umbrella and have something to do with energy production, sales, movement or distribution.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
The only hours listed were for the emergency line (24/7) and the Business Solutions department. Customer service centers are available in most cities covered by PSE&G and hours at the customer service centers are from 8 AM to 4 PM local time.
- Emergency or Power Outage: 1-800-436-7734
- Appliance Repairs: 1-800-350-7734
- Billing Department: 1-800-436-7734
- Collection (Billing): 1-800-357-2262
- Customer Feedback: 1-800-436-7734
- Energy Choice: 1-800-706-7734
- Conservation (Energy): 1-800-854-4444
- Customer Questions: 1-800-436-7734
- Natural Gas Conversion: 1-800-782-0067
- Make a Payment: 1-800-436-7734 or 1-800-704-3289 (credit cards)
Take up the pen and write yourself a letter of complaint or credit. Your letters can be sent to your local PSE&G branch, the billing department or to corporate office.
P.O. Box 14444
New Brunswick, NJ 08906
80 Park Plaza
P.O. Box 5750
Newark, NJ 07101
Everything you need to know about PSE&G is found on the official website at http://www.pseg.com. This site is the hub for all company properties, including residential customer service and support. You can log in to your energy account to pay your bill and change/start/stop service as needed. The contact page doesn’t offer customers much more than a list of phone numbers and a few contact forms.
If you’re interested in seeking customer service from social media pages you’ll have to stick with Twitter. There are three Twitter accounts for PSE&G – @PSEGCares, @PSEGNews and @PSEGDelivers.
Customer Service Email
You won’t find a PSE&G customer service email address just lying around on the website, but you will find several links to customer service forms that connect you with the email team.
- Customer Feedback: http://www.pseg.com/forms/feedback_customer
- Report Criminal Activity: PSEG-BAandR@pseg.com
- Webmaster: http://www.pseg.com/forms/feedback_com
The PSE&G customer service line is answered by an automated system, but you can press 0 to transfer the call immediately to customer service. On the day we called, the wait time was up to five minutes for a representative, but customers can request a call back from PSE&G so they don’t have to wait on hold. The wait time was clearly just an estimate because we waited only 3:23 before an agent answered the call and verified the payment address.