Contacting PSE&G Customer Service Center
PSE&G is part of a family of companies that includes PSE&G, PSEG Power, PSEG Energy and PSEG Services. All companies operate under the same corporate umbrella and have something to do with energy production, sales, movement or distribution.
Phone Contact Numbers
The only hours listed were for the emergency line (24/7) and the Business Solutions department. Customer service centers are available in most cities covered by PSE&G and hours at the customer service centers are from 8 AM to 4 PM local time.
- Emergency or Power Outage: 1-800-436-7734
- Appliance Repairs: 1-800-350-7734
- Billing Department: 1-800-436-7734
- Collection (Billing): 1-800-357-2262
- Customer Feedback: 1-800-436-7734
- Energy Choice: 1-800-706-7734
- Conservation (Energy): 1-800-854-4444
- Customer Questions: 1-800-436-7734
- Natural Gas Conversion: 1-800-782-0067
- Make a Payment: 1-800-436-7734 or 1-800-704-3289 (credit cards)
Take up the pen and write yourself a letter of complaint or credit. Your letters can be sent to your local PSE&G branch, the billing department or to corporate office.
P.O. Box 14444
New Brunswick, NJ 08906
80 Park Plaza
P.O. Box 5750
Newark, NJ 07101
Everything you need to know about PSE&G is found on the official website at http://www.pseg.com. This site is the hub for all company properties, including residential customer service and support. You can log in to your energy account to pay your bill and change/start/stop service as needed. The contact page doesn’t offer customers much more than a list of phone numbers and a few contact forms.
If you’re interested in seeking customer service from social media pages you’ll have to stick with Twitter. There are three Twitter accounts for PSE&G – @PSEGCares, @PSEGNews and @PSEGDelivers.
Customer Service Email
You won’t find a PSE&G customer service email address just lying around on the website, but you will find several links to customer service forms that connect you with the email team.
- Customer Feedback: http://www.pseg.com/forms/feedback_customer
- Report Criminal Activity: PSEG-BAandR@pseg.com
- Webmaster: http://www.pseg.com/forms/feedback_com
The PSE&G customer service line is answered by an automated system, but you can press 0 to transfer the call immediately to customer service. On the day we called, the wait time was up to five minutes for a representative, but customers can request a call back from PSE&G so they don’t have to wait on hold. The wait time was clearly just an estimate because we waited only 3:23 before an agent answered the call and verified the payment address.