Contacting Prudential Customer Service Center
Prudential is commonly known as an insurance company, but it also serves customers with financial, investments and retirement services. There are products and services available for consumers and businesses and dedicated contact information is available for both divisions of the company.
Phone Contact Numbers
- Prudential Annuities: 1-888-778-2888
- Fax: 1-800-207-7806
Customer service hours are from 8 AM to 7 PM Monday to Thursday and 8 AM to 6 PM Friday, EST for the annuities department.
- Prudential Disability Claims: 1-800-842-1718
- Life Insurance: 1-800-944-8786
- Other Insurance: 1-800-778-2255
The insurance department call center is open from 8 AM to 8 PM EST, Monday to Friday.
- Account Free: 1-800-778-4357
Customer service agents will answer your call between 9 AM and 10 PM Monday to Friday, 10 AM to 7 PM Saturday and 11 AM and 4 PM Sunday EST.
- Weekly and Intermediate Insurance Policies: 1-800-575-7780 Option 2
Call between 8 AM and 6 PM EST, Monday to Friday.
- Pruco COMMAND: 1-800-235-7637
Call between 8:30 AM to 7 PM EST.
- Mutual Funds: 1-800-225-1852
Customer service hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 6 PM EST.
- SIMPLE IRA: 1-800-298-1345
Hours are from 8:30 AM to 6 PM EST.
- Employee Retirement Plans: 1-877-778-2100
Automated system available 24 hours a day or call between 8 AM and 9 PM EST, Monday to Friday.
- Retirement Counseling – Job Change: 1-800-992-4472
Counselors are available from 8 AM to 6 PM EST Monday to Friday.
- Online Retirement Center: 1-800-954-8644
Technical help is available from 8 AM and 9 PM Monday to Friday, EST.
There is only one address listed for Prudential customer service, but the address is for the annuities division. We’ve also included the corporate headquarters address.
Prudential AnnuitiesOne Corporate DriveShelton, CT 06484
Prudential Financial Corporate OfficePrudential Plaza 802Newark, NJ 07102
You can find the official website for Prudential at http://www.prudential.com.
Customer Service Email
There are a couple email addresses listed for customers who have employee retirement plans or who want to learn more about Prudential services.
- Employee Retirement: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prudential Information: email@example.com
There are also a couple of contact forms available for mutual funds and technical support.
- Mutual Funds: https://prudentialmutualfundcust.custhelp.com/app/ask/session/L3RpbWUvMTM1MjM4NzcxOC9zaWQvT0FEeWRNYWw%3D
- Technical Support: http://www.prudential.com/public/custsupport
You’ll have to work through your technical support problem to reach the email form. Prudential claims the above link is for email technical support, but we could not find any email form no matter how many questions we searched or answers we clicked.
The customer support hotline is confusing considering the various departments available from the company. Customers will need to listen to the available options in order to connect with the correct department. In the event you select the incorrect department, continue to hold and a live agent will answer the call.
After approximately 2 minutes, the representative answered our call. We wanted information relating to the security of our transmissions, considering the policies deal with sensitive information. The agent discussed the security of the site and also explained the site is encrypted to prevent identity theft. We received the information requested without feeling overwhelmed by the agent. At times customer service agents don’t handle situations in the best manner. Is this your case? Comment on your experiences to shed light on the customer service team at Prudential.