Contacting Pillsbury Customer Service Center
Pillsbury is a brand of consumer food products owned by J.M. Smucker and General Mills. The brand, founded in 1872, used to be bitter rivals with both companies until the later company acquired Pillsbury in the early 21st century. Although the company has new “owners”, Pillsbury remains an iconic brand with a large market share in baking products.
Customers have the opportunity to voice questions and concerns by connecting with the customer service department. The available means of communication include phone, traditional mail, email and social media.
Phone Contact Numbers
When we researched the Pillsbury site, you will notice several contact numbers. One for the Pillsbury and the other are directed toward the corporate offices.
- Pillsbury phone number: 1-800-775-4777 Monday through Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm CST
- Pillsbury fax number: 1-763-764-8330
- Corporate Office: -800-248-7310 Monday through Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm CST
- General Mills Australia: 613-9239-8777
- General Mills New Zealand: (0015) 64-9272-9720
General Mills, Inc.P.O. Box 9452Minneapolis, MN 55440
General Mills Australia Pty. Ltd.4 Ricketts Road, Mt. WaverleyMelbourne, Victoria 3149 Australia
General Mills New Zealand Pty. Ltd.46 Greenmount DriveEast Tamaki Auckland 1701New Zealand
The official Pillsbury website http://www.pillsbury.com/ is filled with meal solutions, recipes, information on products and information relating to the Bake-Off contest. Other than recipes and ideas for cooking, the website doesn’t offer much more.
When you want real-time feedback, try to connect with the customer service department through social media. We noticed active conversations on the following social media platforms.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pillsbury?v=app_10442206389
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/Pillsbury
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PillsburyHome?blend=4&ob=5
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pillsburyideas/
Customer Service Email
The email listed for Pillsbury is a customer feedback form. There are several categories to select from; we chose general questions/concerns. Our question asked about processing food in a peanut-free zone. The automated response stated we should receive a response from a customer care agent within 24 hours. We are still awaiting a response.
- Customer Service email: http://consumercontacts.generalmills.com/ConsolidatedContact.aspx?page=http://www.pillsbury.com&js=True
We contacted the customer service department and encountered several concerns we wanted to share. The automated system provided several options, but none were directed toward the customer service department. We attempted to press 0 in hopes of reaching an operator. This trick was unsuccessful. We just waited. After approximately 4 minutes, the call connected to the operator, who connected our call to the customer service department. The agent was pleasant and helpful. We have to note our concerns were addressed by the end of the call. Aside from the initial confusion, the call went well. We want to hear from customers just like you. Share your thought with us below.