Contacting O2 Customer Service Center
O2 is a mobile telephone, Internet and home phone company in the United Kingdom. Services are not available from O2 in the United States at this time. O2 works as an independent company, but they also partner with other cell phone and mobile companies, like CarPhone Warehouse, to sell more products and services. Like many mobile companies, O2 offers pre-paid and post-paid mobile phone plans among other wireless options.
Phone Contact Numbers
To achieve the best customer service ratings, O2 offers dedicated customer service lines for most departments.
- Pay as You Go: 4445 (mobile), 0844-809-0222 (landline) or +44-844-809-0200 (abroad)
- Top-Up: 4444 (mobile) or 0845-606-2277 (landline)
- Monthly Billing: 202 (mobile), 0844-809-0202 (landline) or +44-844-809-0200 (abroad)
- Travel Insurance Claims: 0844-463-02-02
- Emergency Medical Assistance: 0208-239-3902 (UK) or +44-208-239-3902 (abroad)
- Travel Insurance Customer Service: 0844-463-02-02 (UK) or +44-844-463-02-02
- O2 Wallet: 10202 (mobile), 0844-701-0202 (landline) or +44-1928-898802 (abroad)
- Broadband Technical and Customer Support: 800-230-0202 (mobile) or 0800-230-0202 (landline)
There is a general mailing address for customer service correspondence and a separate address for O2 Money.
General Customer ServiceTelefonica UK Limited Correspondence Department P.O. Box 202Houghton RegisLU6 9AG
O2 MoneyO2 Money Customer ServiceP.O. Box 16222BirminghamB16 6SR
Customers, including potential, new and established, can visit the official website at http://www.o2.co.uk/ to learn more about products and services offered by O2. If you have questions about your current service, you can register for account access by clicking on the My O2 link at the top of the page or the Register link. Sometimes companies offer additional customer service options once a customer is logged in to an account.
Customer Service Email
Customers who want to refrain from waiting on hold can contact the customer service department by email using the online contact form https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help. The form gives customers the option to choose the specific department they want contact, including Mobile Phones, O2 Broadband, Home Phone and O2 Money. You can even send email communication if you are not an O2 customer. Customers should not include financial information in the body of an email sent from the O2 website or a personal email address.
All customer service phone numbers for O2 are international when called from the US, so we could not test out the customer service call center. You, the current or past O2 customer, can help us tell others about the customer service team O2 has in place. Please leave a comment below describing how you were treated by phone agents from O2.