Contacting Novartis Customer Service Center
In 1996 when Sandoz and Ciba-Geigy chose to merge Novartis was formed. The company’s aim is to develop products that improve health, well-being and overall life for patients and people from all walks of life. Novartis is active in pharmaceuticals, oncology, over the counter medications and research to develop new treatments and products.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Novartis is pretty good at sharing consumer contact information, including the Novartis customer service mailing address, phone number and links to Novartis company websites where additional information can be found.
Phone Contact Number
In order to speak with a Novartis customer service representative, call the Novartis phone number between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM Monday to Friday for the pharmaceutical department or 9 AM to 6 PM for the consumer health department. The Patient Assistance program is open from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday.
- Novartis Phone Number – Pharmaceutical: 1-888-669-6682
- Consumer Health: 1-800-452-0051
- Patient Assistance: 1-800-277-2254
Check out these two mailing addresses for Novartis customer service. The first is for general communication and the second for the Patient Assistance Program.
Novartis CorporationCommunications Department230 Park Ave21st FloorNew York, NY 10169
Novartis Patient AssistancePO Box 66556St Louis, MO 63166
Go to http://www.us.novartis.com for the US company website. You can read about the company history, patient assistance program and the products developed by Novartis on the site. If you need another global website, visit http://www.novartis.comand choose a different country. Other websites for Novartis brands/companies include:
- Alcon: http://www.alcon.com/en/contact-alcon/index.aspx
- CibaVision: http://www.us.cibavision.com/
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals: http://www.pharma.us.novartis.com/index.jsp
- Novartis Oncology: http://www.us.novartisoncology.com/info/index.jsp
- Novartis Vaccines: https://www.novartisvaccines.com/util/contact.shtml
- Novartis Diagnostics: http://www.novartisdiagnostics.com/util/novartis-vaccines-and-diagnostics-contact.shtml
- Sandoz: http://www.us.sandoz.com/site/en/index.shtml
- Consumer Health: http://www.novartis-otc.com/otc/index.html
- Novartis Animal Health: http://www.petwellness.com/
- Novartis Biomedical Research: http://www.nibr.com/util/contacts.shtml
Novartis is an extremely social company with pages on most popular social media sites. Some of these sites allow users to communicate with the company, but you must log in to your account first, in most cases.
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Novartis/featured
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/novartis
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/novartis/careers
- Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/51868421@N04/collections/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/novartis
Customer Service Email
The email for Novartis customer service was the only piece of contact information not openly available on the contact page. We never found an email address.
Novartis customer service is automated. You have to press 1 if you know who you’re calling or wait for the option list. Press 1 if you are a medical professional or 2 if you are a consumer. If you press 2 you will be taken to the Patient Assistance Program even if that’s not the reason you’re calling.
We tried to call the Consumer Health number to see if that is the best number for consumers with questions. When you call press 6 to skip the list of options and connect directly with an agent.