Contacting Norwegian Cruise Line Customer Service Center
Norwegian Cruise line is a cruise company that sells cruise packages on the Caribbean. Cruises can be booked online or through a travel agent. You must have a US passport to travel on Norwegian cruises outside the US.
Phone Contact Numbers
There are lots of phone numbers for Norwegian Cruise Lines customer service lines. Customer service agents are available to answer calls from 8 AM to 12 AM Monday to Friday and 9 AM to 9 PM Saturday and Sunday.
- Customer Service: 1-866-234-0292
- Gifts – Bon Voyage: 1-800-327-7030
- Marketing – Casino: 1-877-752-9625
- Corporate Office: 1-305-436-4000
- Rewards Program: 1-866-234-7352
- Documentation: 1-866-625-1166
- Assistance with Flights: 1-800-456-7179
- Lost and Found: 1-866-625-1164
- Loyalty Program: 1-866-234-0292
- Custom Flight Arrangements: 1-866-625-1163
- Shore Trips: 1-866-625-1167
- Travel Protection: 1-800-722-5672
- Weddings: 1-800-392-3472
Address your letters to the Norwegian Cruise Lines customer service department to:
Norwegian Cruise LinesAttn: Customer Services7665 Corporate Center DrMiami, FL 33126
You can book cruises, read about upcoming trips and arrange for special needs situations all from the comfort of your home using the official website at http://www2.ncl.com. The site also offers quite the complex list of contact numbers, but cruises are a luxury and luxury means transparent customer service.
If you are adept with social media, contact Norwegian Cruise Lines on one of these popular sites.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Norwegiancruiseline?ref=s
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cruisenorwegian
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NCLFreestyle
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/norwegiancruise/
- Instagram: http://statigr.am/norwegiancruiseline
Customer Service Email
With so much contact information floating around the Norwegian Cruise Lines customer service page we expected to find a bunch of email addresses or forms, but we found none. There were no email addresses or forms, so we skipped over to Facebook to connect with the customer service team. We’re asking them about room cleaning and how often carpets are steam cleaned and walls are scrubbed down. When we hear back from the Norwegian Cruise Lines customer service agent we’ll not only tell you how long it took to receive a response, we’ll show you exactly what they said.
Contacting the customer service department presented a challenge. The automated system was confusing, considering there are several departments with customer service agents. When we finally connected with the customer service department after approximately 5 minutes, we wanted to know how to reserve a room if we are traveling with a guest with special needs.
The agent didn’t provide much information, but gave us the following number, 1-866-584-9756 for booking reservations for customers with special needs. We feel as if the agent didn’t want to assist us in the best way possible. Did your call feel as if the customer service department was giving you the cold shoulder? Let us know in the comment section.