Contacting NBC Customer Service Center
NBC is a broadcasting network available through many cable and satellite networks. Some NBC shows are available for FREE online and others require a subscription with a television provider. There is contact information for NBC, but the information is cryptic at best. We did manage to find some additional contact information from other NBC-affiliate sites.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
The NBC phone number list we’ve provided below is for the NBC Universal company. This is the mother company of NBC and NBC-affiliated companies.
- NBC Universal NY: 1-212-664-4444
- NBC Universal LA: 1-818-840-4444
- NBC Universal Englewood Cliffs: 1-201-735-2622
- NBC Universal Miami: 1-305-888-5151
- NBC Universal London: +44 (0) 203-618-8000
You can send feedback and questions to:
NBC.COM Feedback 100 Universal City Plaza Bldg 1360 2nd Fl Universal City, CA 91608
You can visit NBC at http://www.nbc.com or NBC Universal at http://www.nbcuni.com. NBC is the main site for all shows and programming, which is where most visitors head. There are also sites dedicated to:
- NBC News: http://www.nbcnews.com/
- CNBC: http://www.cnbc.com/
- Sprout TV: http://www.sproutonline.com/
Customer Service Email
We managed to find more email addresses than we thought for the NBC company. Here is a list of email addresses and links to email forms visitors and viewers may find helpful.
- NBC Olympics Questions: email@example.com
- NBC Shows – Opinions: http://nbcpeacock.rresults.com/?s=1000
- NBC Store Customer Service: http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/info.php?f=contact
- NBC Sports Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NBC News or MSNBC Questions: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10285339/
- CNBC Questions: https://register.cnbc.com/email/EmailSupport.jsp
- NBC Kids or Sprout TV Questions: email@example.com
- NBC Universal Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NBC Universal Careers: email@example.com
- Technical Website Questions: http://www.nbc.com/Footer/Technical_Support
You can also choose to connect with specific shows via social networks like Facebook and Twitter. Go to the official NBC website and click on the Shows tab at the top of the page. Choose the show and look for the Facebook and Twitter logos. Click the logo and you’ll be taken to the social page for that show.
Contacting the customer service department presented itself as a challenge. Several of the available numbers did not have a dedicated customer service department and could not connect with the other departments. We decided to connect with one department and see where it took us. Fortunately, we chose the right one. In less than 60 seconds we were speaking with a live agent in the right department.
We asked for information relating to television ratings and how to report inappropriate television shows. The agent explained customers can locate the shows on the website with the applicable ratings. In the event customers want to voice a concern relating to the content, customers can call or send an email using the general email form. The agent was detailed. We want to hear if your experience mirrored our experience. Share your thoughts with us.