Contacting Martha Stewart Customer Service Center
Martha Stewart is an icon in the craft, food and home lines business. The woman behind the business is considered a crafting Goddess, but she doesn’t exactly have the cleanest history. Martha Stewart spent time in jail for insider trading, which some thought would be the end of her company, but just one year after getting out of jail the company was making money again.
There is a wealth of contact information if you want to get in touch with customer service for a Martha Stewart magazine, but other contact information is a little harder to find.
Phone Contact Number
We found several phone numbers for Martha Stewart customer service. Most of the phone numbers are for magazine customer service rather than general company customer service.
- Martha Stewart Living: 1-800-999-6518
- Martha Stewart Weddings: 1-800-950-0019
- Whole Living: 1-800-755-1178
- Special Issues: 1-800-274-6800
Martha Stewart Attn: Customer Service601 W 26th StNew York, NY 10001
GO to http://www.marthastewart.com for information on the Martha Stewart company, history, magazines and more. The contact page offers tons of contact information, though few general customer service phone numbers or contacts.
Martha Stewart, like most companies today, connects with customers using social media. Social media is a fast way to share new products, services, information and news with consumers. Consumers can also send a message to the Martha Stewart customer service team via these sites.
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/marthastewart
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MarthaStewartLiving
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104736337830250807960/?prsrc=3
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ms_living/
Customer Service Email
If there is one piece of information Martha Stewart customer service is willing to share it is company email addresses.
- Customer Service: email@example.com
- Contact Form: http://www.marthastewart.com/contact-us-form
- Radio Show: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support for Amazon Purchases: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html/?ie=UTF8&nodeId=3569461
- Martha Stewart Omnipedia: email@example.com
- Remove Your Name from the Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org
We called the customer service line for Martha Stewart Living to test Martha Stewart customer service. The system is automated and focuses solely on the magazine. There is no option to contact the company for general help, but you can press 5 to reach the general customer service department for Martha Stewart Living. You must have the account number or credit card number to access your account or you can press * to reach an agent. We waited on hold for more than two minutes after taking 1:30 to make it through the automated system, before reaching an agent.