Contacting Kohler Customer Service Center
Kohler is a manufacturing company based in the United States, specializing in generators, engines, tile, cabinetry, furniture as well as plumbing supplies. The company was founded more the 150 years ago and has since grown into multinational leader in the manufacturing industry.
Phone Contact Numbers
The customer service department is open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm CST.
- General customer service: 1-800-465-4537
- Corporate headquarters: 1-920-457-4441
Additional contacts for various departments include:
- Mirrored bath products: 1-215-826-9800
- Ann Sacks: 1-800-278-8453 or 1-503-281-7751
- Baker Knapp: 1-800-592-2537
- Dapha, Ltd.: 1-800-284-4063
- Hytec Plumbing: 1-800-871-8311
- Kohler France: +33 1 4917 3740
- Sterling Plumbing: 1-888-STERLING
- French Heritage: 1-323-655-0454
- Kallista: 1-888-452-5547
- Mark David: 1-336-821-2250
- McGuire Furniture: 1-415-626-1414
- Kohler Power Systems: 1-800-544-2444
- Kohler Rental: 1-888-769-3794
- Kohler Power Systems (Asia): +65 6264 6422
- Kohler Power Systems (Europe): +33 1 4917 8300
- Kohler (Mexico): 1 525 587 3530
- Kohler Engines: 1-800-544-2444
- Kohler (China): +86 23 67257456
- Lombardini: +39 (0)522 3891
- SDMO: +33 (0)2 98 41 41 41
- SOREEL: +33 (0)2 41 64 52 00
- BES: +33 (0)1 30 72 60 00
- The American Club Resort: 1-920-457-8000
- Old Course Hotel: (01334) 474371
Kohler Co.444 Highland DriveKohler, WI 53044
Customers visiting the official Kohler website http://www.kohler.com/corporate/index.html have the ability to choose the department prior to locating valuable information relating to products and services. Aside from viewing information relating to products, customers can also find out what the company is doing to be a better steward in the community. Customers can connect with the customer service department from around the world by locating the country here http://www.kohler.com/corporate/worldwide.html.
Customer Service Email
The customer feedback form http://www.us.kohler.com/us/static/contact.jspallows customers to voice questions and concerns directly to the customer support team. We sent a message asking for information relating to installation questions; specifically, who is the point of contact in the event customers have questions or concerns relating to a product after installation. We wanted to know if customers should contact Kohler or contact the store where the item was purchased. The automated response system stated we should receive a response within 1 business day.
Additional ways to contact the customer support team include:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kohler
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/Kohler
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/Kohler
- Hytec Plumbing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SDMO: email@example.com
- SOREEL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BES: email@example.com
When we contacted Kohler, we thought we have the privilege of speaking to a live agent in less than 2 minutes. We encountered the typical automated system which directed us to the customer support team. This is where things became sketchy. After being connected to the customer service department, we endured an additional automated system. When we selected the customer service team again, we were placed on hold for more than 7 minutes.
The agent answered our call, but appeared hurried and not interested in our concerns. We asked for information relating to the return policy. The representative explained the return policy is based upon the store return policy. The company has a year return policy, but it does not override the store policy. Although the information was helpful, we didn’t care for the wait time. Let us know is you had a better experience dealing with the customer support team.