Contacting Humana Customer Service Center
Humana is an insurance company that offers individual, Medicare and employer insurances plans. Your contact information for Humana should be listed on the back of your insurance card. If you’ve lost the card or you need to contact a different department or division of the company not listed on your card you can find additional contact information here.
Phone Contact Numbers
The Humana phone number list provided online is split into four types of contact – individual, employer, agent and provider. Choose the contact number that best describes you.
- Employer Group Plan for Members: 1-800-448-6262
- Claims Medicare: 1-800-457-4708
- Medicare Premium: 1-800-992-2551
- Employer (Small Business): 1-800-232-2006
- Employer (Large Business): 1-800-872-7207
- Business Insurance Agents: 1-866-427-7478
- Reset Password for Agents: 1-800-558-4444 (extension 4118)
- Provider Customer Service: 1-800-448-6262
- Internet Specialists for Providers: 1-877-845-3480
- Consumer Medical Claims FAX: 1-888-556-2128
- Humana Corporate Office: 1-800-486-2620
The corporate address for the Humana corporation can be used for compliments and complaints, but it should not be used for claims other insurance account contact. We’ve provided the claims and correspondence address for your convenience.
Humana Inc. 500 W. Main St. Louisville, KY 40202
Humana Correspondence Office PO Box 14601 Lexington KY 40512-4601
The master or main website for the Humana insurance company is available at http://www.humana.com. There are other websites that link out from this main site. These sites are provided so the consumer can learn detailed information about a specific product or service, such as the Medicare plan available from Humana. Contact information for each individual plan is available on that specialized site.
There are also social media pages available for customers who have general questions about Humana coverage and insurance.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Humana
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/humana
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+humana/posts
Customer Service Email
There is no customer contact form listed on the Humana website for the general public, but there is a secure email form available to members when they log in to MyHumana.
There are various Humana customer service numbers, so we chose to call the Employer member line for to share our experience. If you are a member you can press 1; if not press 2. When you press 1 you are asked security questions before the call can progress. You must enter your Humana account number or your social security number so the automated system can find your account. If you press 0 a couple times your call will be transferred to an agent. If you press 2 as your first option, you will be given additional options to connect your call with the correct customer service department.