Contacting General Dynamics Customer Service Center
General Dynamics is a company operating in the combat, munitions and mission systems area of the marketplace. Aerospace, information technology and marine systems are just a few of the major markets General Dynamics claims to lead. As of December 2012, General Dynamics was awarded $42 million by the FBI and $6 million by the Air Force for communication and computer systems.
Phone Contact Number
The main business unit, as General Dynamics calls company departments, is the company headquarters. There are also several individual business units. We’ve included phone numbers for all US units.
- General Dynamics Phone Number: 1-703-876-3000
- Fax: 1-703-876-3125
- Gulfstream Aerospace: 1-912-965-3000
- Armament/Technical: 1-704-714-8000
- Land Systems: 1-586-825-4000
- Ordnance/Tactical: 1-727-578-8100
- Advanced Information Systems: 1-703-263-2800
- C4 Systems: 1-877-449-0600
- IT: 1-703-246-0200
- Bath Iron Works: 1-207-442-3311
- Electric Boat: 1-860-433-3000
- NASSCO: 1-619-544-3400
Your best bet for contacting General Dynamics customer service by mail is to write to the corporate office or main unit. If you want to address your letter to an individual unit we included those addresses as well.
General Dynamics2941 Fairview Park DrSte 100Falls Church, VA 22042
Gulfstream Aerospace500 Gulfstream RdSavannah, GA 31408
General Dynamics Armament/Technical ProductsFour LakePointe Plaza2118 Water Ridge PkwyCharlotte, NC 28217
General Dynamics Land SystemsSterling Heights Complex38500 Mound RdSterling Heights, MI 48310
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical11399 16th Ct NSte 200St Petersburg, FL 33716
General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems12450 Fair Lakes CircleFairfax, VA 22033
General Dynamics C4 Systems8201 E McDowell RdScottsdale, AZ 85257
General Dynamics IT3211 Jermantown RdFairfax, VA 22030
General Dynamics Bath Iron Works700 Washington StBath, ME 04530
General Dynamics Electric Boat75 Eastern Point RdGroton, CT 06340
NASSCO2798 E Harbor DrSan Diego, CA 92186
There is quite a lot of information about General Dynamics listed on the official website at http://www.generaldynamics.com. There are individual websites for each of the business units. You can find those websites at:
- Aerospace: http://www.gulfstream.com/
- Armament/Technical: http://www.gdatp.com/
- Land Systems: http://www.gdls.com/
- Ordnance/Tactical: http://www.gd-ots.com/
- Advanced Information Systems: http://www.gd-ais.com/
- C4 Systems: http://www.gdc4s.com/
- IT: http://www.gdit.com/
- Bath Iron Works: http://www.gdbiw.com/
- Electric Boat: http://www.gdeb.com/
General Dynamics is not really a social company, but there is a page on Linked In. If you want to connect with General Dynamics on social networks, search for individual business units rather than the main company.
Customer Service Email
There are a few email forms to contact General Dynamics customer service. Some are for individual business units and others for employees within the main unit.
- Advanced Information Systems: email@example.com
- C4 Systems: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP of Communications: email@example.com
- Media Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call General Dynamics corporate after hours to leave a message for the company. If there is an emergency you can hang up and dial 1-703-876-3611 for the security department.