Contacting Garmin Customer Service Center
Garmin is a company that specializes in global positioning equipment, most commonly referred to as GPS. The company not only sells new GPS equipment, but offers updates for older equipment as new maps are available. In some cases, the maps are available for free download and in other cases customers must pay for the maps before downloading. Various support options are available from the Support link at the top of the page, including contact information for Garmin customer service.
Phone Contact Numbers
We found three customer service phone numbers for the US and Canada listed on the support page for Garmin. There are also customer service phone numbers listed for Europe.
- US customer service (toll call): 1-913-397-8200
- US customer service (toll free): 1-800-800-1020
- Canadian customer service: 1-866-429-9296
- UK customer service (freephone from landline): 0808 238 0000
- UK customer service (within UK): 0870 850 1242
- UK customer service (outside UK): +44 870 850 1242
- Austria customer service: 43 (0) 3133 3181 0
- Belgium customer service: 00 32 2 672 52 54
- Denmark customer service: 00 45 4810 5050
- Finland customer service: 00 358 9 6937 9758
- France customer service: 00 331 55 69 33 99
- Germany customer service: 00 49 1805 GARMIN 880
- Italy customer service: 00 39 02 3669 9699
- Netherlands customer service: 0800-0233937
- Norway customer service: 815 69 555
- Poland customer service (freephone from landline in Poland): 00800 4412 454
- Poland customer service (outside Poland): +44 2380 662 915
- Portugal customer service: 00351 21 444 74 60
- Spain customer service: 00 34 902 007 097
- Sweden customer service: 00 46 7744 52020
While there is no customer service address, you can contact the international headquarters for the Garmin company located in the United States.
Garmin International, Inc.
1200 E. 151st St.
Olathe, KS 66062-3426
The official website for the Garmin company is http://www.garmin.com. From this website you can access the support website and information on products, services and map downloads. If you are looking for the direct link to the Garmin support website, you can use this link: https://support.garmin.com.
Customer Service Email
There is no email address listed on the official Garmin website, but there is a contact form for customers or patrons who want to contact Garmin via email. Use the contact form https://support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/escalateForm.htm;jsessionid=86A96466D38443ED2892722BC75028CC for all forms of customer service communication.
We sent an email to customer service using the form to ask if there was a direct email address for customer service. We will update the response time when we receive a return email.
We called the Garmin US toll free number. We were answered by an automated response system. It went on a loop if we did not choose an option it gave. We chose an option for technical service and we were directed to a representative. The representative spoke clear English and asked us what our question was. It took about 40 seconds to get connected to a representative.
Although the email inquiry to Garmin was returned within 2 hours, the response did not answer our question. The customer service representative only provided additional contact information. Read the communication below:
Subject: Re: Customer Service Email (KMM24568471I15977L0KM)
To: Richard Banks
Dear Richard Banks,
Thank you for contacting Garmin International. I would be happy to assist you. You can contact Garmin with the following email address: email@example.com
Please reply if you have any further questions.
With Best Regards,
Customer Service Representative
2nd Shift Customer Service Team
913-440-8280 (fax) Att: Rebecca Ha., Associate #6364
Original Message Follows: ————————
Escalation from KANA On Demand Self Service
Subject: Customer Service Email
Message: I was looking for an email address that I could use to contact Garmin customer support in case I am not near a computer to access the online contact form.
Have you bought Garmin products? Did you have any troubles with them? Have you called their toll free service line? Tell us your story.