Contacting Empire State Building Customer Service Center
The Empire State Building is one of the most recognized New York landmarks in the world, but it is also a function company/business. The tower at the top of the building is a broadcasting antenna. The antenna helps deliver radio, cable and more to millions of homes in New York. According to the FAQs section, the building got its name because of New York’s state nickname; the Empire State.
Phone Contact Numbers
The main number for the Empire State Building customer service is open from 8 AM to 2 AM daily, based on the hours of operation and ticket sales. You must purchase a ticket to visit the Empire State Building tower. Customer service can give you current ticket prices and additional information about visiting.
- Empire State Building Phone Number: 1-212-736-3100
- Other phone numbers for specific departments include:
- Public Relations, Film Shoots and Celebrity Visits: 1-212-736-3100
- Media Information: 1-212-277-3738
The mailing address for the Empire State Building is the physical address – so whether you’re writing or visiting you can use the same location.
Empire State Building350 5th AveSte 300New York, NY 10118
You can learn the complete history of the Empire State Building on the official website at http://www.esbnyc.com/. The site is user-friendly and gives just enough history and information on the building without getting boring.
Some of the most interesting information about the building is located in the FAQs section. You can scroll to the bottom of the official website to see answers to the most common questions like, What color are the tower lights?
There are tons of social media pages to choose from, so get online and connect with Empire State Building customer service.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/empirestatebuilding
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/EmpireStateBldg
- TripAdvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60763-d104365-Reviews-Empire_State_Building-New_York_City_New_York.html
- Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/empire-state-building-new-york
- Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=empire+state+building&f=hp
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/esbnyc
- FourSquare: http://foursquare.com/v/empire-state-building/43695300f964a5208c291fe3
Customer Service Email
If you’d rather email than write or call, contact Empire State Building customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We sent along a brief email asking for the number of stairs from the bottom of the building to the observatory.
When we contacted the customer service department at The Empire State Building, there was no wait time. The agent answered the call immediately. We got right to the point of our call. We wanted to know if there was a discount for larger groups. The agent explained, when purchasing tickets, groups of 20 or more should contact email@example.com for discounted rates. The call went well and the experience was perfect. Do you have anything to add to the conversation? Share your thoughts below.