Contacting DHL Customer Service Center
DHL is a global shipping company that offers Express, Freight, and Supply Chain shipping, among many other shipping services. The official website is setup as an informational portal that customers can use to find out more about the services provided by the company, in addition to tracking and verification of delivery. We expected to see a log in area on the website for customers or businesses, but there is no log in page to be found.
Phone Contact Numbers
The contact page on the DHL customer service website is a series of links to better navigate customers through the contact information. There are no phone numbers openly listed making it slightly frustrating for customers who just want a phone number to call.
- DHL Express Customer Service: 1-800-225-5345
- DHL Global Forwarding: Use DHL Express phone number.
- DHL Freight: Use DHL Express phone number.
- DHL Global Mail Personal: Use DHL Express phone number.
- DHL Global Mail Business: Use contact form listed in customer service email section.
It took us forever to find the mailing address for DHL because the company is not based in the US and they use the term Masthead instead of corporate. The following address is listed on the corporate contact page.
53113 Bonn Germany
Because this is an international address, make sure to take your letter to the post office for postage. It may cost more than one stamp to send a letter to DHL customer service.
The main page of the official website is located at http://www.dhl.com. You’ll have to choose your country before being taken to the site for your country. If you have a DHL account you may have access to another website or portion of the main website where you can track orders on a bulk scale.
Customer Service Email
There is no customer service email address, but there are several contact forms listed in the DHL Contact Center.
- DHL Express: http://www.dhl-usa.com/en/contact_center/contact_express.html#email_us
- DHL Global Forwarding: http://www.dhl.com/en/contact_center/contact_global_forwarding.html
- DHL Freight: http://www.dhl.com/en/contact_center/contact_freight.html
- DHL Global Mail Business: http://www.dhl.com/en/contact_center/contact_globalmail.html
- DHL Supply Chain: http://www.dhl.com/en/contact_center/contact_supplychain.html
You can also contact the DHL Corporate office by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
The DHL customer service phone number was answered by an automated system available in English and Spanish. You can press 0 to reach a customer service representative, but the system will attempt to ask more questions. Keep pressing 0 and you will be transferred to a representative. Our representative, Chad, was quick to take our zip code and tell us the address of the nearest DHL shipping facility.