Contacting Dell Customer Service Center
Dell is a computer company that sells a vast array of computers and electronics to personal account customers, businesses and government customers. Dell offers branded computers in additional to electronics from other companies. Support for Dell computers is available online and offline. Dell is notorious for outsourcing customer service to other countries. There is an extremely long list of Dell websites for just about every country in the Americas, Europe, The Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Phone Contact Numbers
The Dell customer service phone number claims the caller must have an order number or express service code when calling. This is not the case. You can contact the general customer service number to ask general questions without this information.
- General Customer Service: 1-800-624-9897
- Automated Order Customer Service: 1-800-433-9014
- Rebate Customer Service: 1-800-969-5814
- Customer Service (Spanish): 1-866-751-6079
- Small Business Customer Service: 1-800-456-3355
- Medium and Large Business Customer Service: 1-877-671-3355 (medium) or 1-888-242-0938 (large)
- Government Customer Service: 1-800-981-3355 (state gov.) or 1-800-727-1100 (federal gov.)
- Healthcare Customer Service: 1-800-274-1550
- K-12 Customer Service: 1-888-977-3355
- Higher Education Customer Service: 1-800-274-7799
- TTY Customer Support: 1-877-335-5889
If you wish to contact Dell Corporate offices, you can address your letter to:
One Dell Way
Round Rock, TX 78682
You can visit the official Dell website at http://www.dell.com, but the support website for Dell customers is located here: http://support.dell.com. From the main page of the main website, you can navigate through various types of personal computer, including desktops, tablets, laptops and more. Dell even sells televisions and accessories for electronic equipment.
Customer Service Email
When contacting Dell customer service via email, you’ll need to use the contact form on the Dell website. This contact form asks for a reason for your communication, but it does not require you to be a current account holder to send the form.
We have contacted Dell customer service and will report about our communication when a response is received.
When we contacted customer service, we spoke to a customer service representative with a heavy accent. This made us believe that the call center is not local. We eventually broken down the language barrier and answered our questions regarding upgrading products and warranty information. The representative suggested that we utilize the online email form for a quicker response.
Although we have not received an email response from the Dell customer email center, we expect a response within a few business days.
Did Dell provide world-class customer service? We want to hear your thoughts and experiences.