Contacting Cellular One Customer Service Center
Cellular One is a cell phone and communications company that merged with AT&T in some areas. The merged companies transferred customer service from Cellular One to AT&T, but not all areas merged or transferred service. Cellular One is still a communications provider in Montana, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, Wyoming, Illinois, Arizona, New Mexico and Utah. There are three separate companies working under the Cellular One umbrella. The company you need to contact for customer service depends on the area in which you live.Click here to leave a comment about your customer service experience.
Phone Contact Numbers
Cellular One customer service is split into three companies – Cell One Nation, Cellular1 and Cellular One Online. They are all Cellular One customer service; they just provide answers to customers within a set area. We’ve listed the customer service phone number and hours and below the number the area codes where service is provided.
- Cell One Nation: 1-866-702-1248 (7 AM- 10 PM Mon to Sat, 10 AM – 7 PM Sun)
- Serving area codes: 979, 940, 936, 903, 580, 512, 409, 406, 405, 337, 318, 307 and 254.
- Cellular1: 1-800-735-2355 (No hours listed)
- Serving area codes: 618 and 217.
- Cellular One Online: 1-800-730-2351 (24 hours)
- Serving area codes: 928, 505 and 435.
When you have Cellular One customer service spread across three websites sometimes it’s easiest to contact the corporate office by mail instead of the individual company.
Cellular One Corporate 2410 W Jefferson St Springfield, IL 62702
If dealing with the local company is more comfortable, contact your company at:
Cell One Nation 10 S Colonel Rowe Blvd McAllen, TX 78501
Cellular One Online 1500 S White Mountain Rd Show Low, AZ 85901
Choose the website for the company that serves your area code. Check the Phone Number section above for a complete list of area codes.
- Main Cellular One: http://cellularone.com
- Cell One Nation: https://www.cellonenation.com
- Cellular 1: http://cellular1.net
- Cellular One Online: http://www.cellularoneonline.com
Customer Service Email
The Cellular One communication confusion continues with contact information for email customer service. Again, there are multiple email forms so choose the form associated with the Cellular One in your area.
- Main Cellular One Email: http://cellularone.com/contact-us
- Cell One Nation: https://www.cellonenation.com/Support-OnlineFeedback
- Cellular1: http://cellular1.net/customer.asp
- Cellular One Online: http://www.cellularoneonline.com/contact_us.php
Existing customers will not have a difficult time reaching customer service. New customers on the other hand will have a difficult time. The first question asked on the automated system asks customers to enter their cellular number. In the event you are a new/potential customer, you will need to wait in order to speak with a customer service agent.
We waited and eventually spoke with a customer service agent. We asked if the company had plans in place to assist customers late on their cell phone bill. The agent apologized and stated the company did not. The recommended reducing features or even changing the type of phone in order to lower a bill. This was an honest answer from a professional customer service agent. What was the level of professionalism when you contacted the customer support department?