Contacting APC Customer Service Center
APC is a product of Schneider Electric. The company supplies alternative power to business computer systems. They also work with customers on server rooms, data centers and home businesses.
Phone Contact Numbers
APC uses different phone numbers for each department instead of using just one phone number and routing the calls using a master automated system.
- Technical: 1-800-555-2725
- Sales: 1-877-272-2722
- Service Sales: 1-800-555-7927
- Batteries: 1-800-300-7141
- Customer Service: 1-877-800-4272
- Corporate: 1-800-788-2208
- Investors: 1-800-788-2208 X 2994
- Government: 1-800-788-5414
- Resellers: 1-800-771-1272
- Advertising: 1-800-892-4272 X 5489
The corporate address for APC customer service is the best option if you prefer writing to customer service rather than calling or emailing the team.
APC Customer Service132 Fairgrounds RdW Kingston, RI 02892
This is not the address for financial or billing issues. Contact the customer service team by phone for billing issues.
Go to http://www.apc.com to learn more about the power and stability products and services provided by APC. The systems are technical and complicated, but the APC customer service team is ready to answer any questions the current or potential customer has about the systems. Prices are listed on the site and customers can order directly from APC online.
Customer Service Email
Finding email addresses for APC customer service is simple with the comprehensive list available on the official website.
- Tech Support: http://www.apc.com/support/
- Sales Support: http://www.apc.com/support/
- Service Choice: http://www.apc.com/tools/service_selector/index.cfm
- Battery Customer Service: http://www.apc.com/support/ask.cfm
- Customer Service: http://www.apc.com/support/ask.cfm
- Investors: email@example.com
- Government: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resellers: http://www.apc.com/extranets/reseller/resllr_req.cfm
- Advertising: email@example.com
Some of the email support links are the same, but they are listed under different categories so we wanted to make it easier for customers to choose the correct email form or address.
Considering APC works directly with the customer on home business solutions, we wanted to know details relating to products and services to share with the customers just like you. The automated system was detailed, but simple to understand. We waited through the entire list of options in order to select the appropriate option. We pressed 9 in order to connect with the customer service department.
Without waiting any longer, a customer care agent answered the call and we asked if they could answer questions relating to the pricing structure for servers for a small business. This question appeared to puzzle the representative. They placed us on hold and the supervisor finished the call. They explained the pricing structure depends on the size of the location and the additional features requested. The explained they couldn’t provide us with a quote over the phone. The level of customer support was unbearable. Do you have a brighter story to tell relating to customer service? We would love for you to comment below.