Contacting Aflac Customer Service Center
Aflac is an insurance company most well-known for the duck that saves the day when illness or injury takes away a person’s ability to earn money, pay bills and keep up with financial obligations. The insurance is optional and is not offered by all employers.
Phone Contact Numbers
There are multiple customer service phone number listed for Aflac. Choose the one that best suits your needs. There are no customer service hours listed so you may want to call within normal business hours to ensure you reach an agent. Calling first thing in the morning is often the best time to reduce call wait times.
- Customer Service: 1-800-992-3522
- NY Customer Service: 1-800-366-3436
- Sales: 1-866-309-7714
- Benefits: 1-800-323-5391
- Report Fraud: 1-800-578-3107
- Investors: 1-800-235-2667
- Shareholders: 1-800-227-4756
- Claims: 1-800-992-3522
If you must contact Aflac by mail, use the following mailing address.
Aflac, Inc. 1932 Wynnton Rd. Columbus, Georgia 31999
Don’t send documents to this address unless you are instructed to do so by your insurance agent. Typically, you will be asked to fax documents. If a fax machine is not available, send your mail via traceable and verifiable method such as delivery confirmation or certified mail from the United States Postal Service.
You can learn more about Aflac and the coverage the insurance provides by visiting http://www.aflac.com. If you have a Twitter account, you can also connect with Aflac via Twitter at http://twitter.com/aflacduck.
Customer Service Email
Aflac offers visitors various means of contacting the company by email. Choose the best email contact for your insurance needs.
- Customer Service: http://www.aflac.com/apps/contact_customer_service.aspx?iframe=true&width=385px&height=620px
- Benefits: http://www.aflac.com/apps/contact_benefit_services.aspx?iframe=true&width=385px&height=620px
- Claims: http://www.aflac.com/apps/contact_claims.aspx?iframe=true&width=385px&height=620px
- Aflac NY Customer Service: http://www.aflac.com/apps/contact_customer_service.aspx?iframe=true&width=385px&height=620px
The Aflac customer service line is similar to other insurance companies. Press 1 if you have an account. If you don’t have an account but you still want to speak to a representative just wait on hold. Eventually your call will be transferred to a customer service agent who will ask for your policy number as soon as they answer the call. It takes more than three minutes to move through the automated system. You will be given the option to enter your phone number for a call back while you are waiting. Our wait time lasted more than six minutes. When we finally reached the Aflac customer service agent we asked for information on Aflac coverage by mail. The agent took our address and said she would send the information.